• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Creative Team Call

due to time wasters I am looking for 3 new members for my creative team to join the 3 I have (lindaathome, Eye and the freespirit)

before you decided this is something for you, you must be able to answer yes to the following questions....

1) I make several digital scrapbooks every week
    2) I can create two or more pages from one scrapbook kit
    3) I can commit to making two or more pages from one kit every two weeks
    4) I enjoy working with Fiona Storey Kits as I love her design style!
    5) I will promise that if I join the team I will not just take the kits and never make any pages with them!
    6) I am happy to post the pages I make with links and designer information
    7) I do not belong to any other designers CT

Due to past exeprience, very few people can actually commit to all of the above, so this time I will be setting anyone who wishes to join my CT (creative team) a task using a kit of my choice, the task will be to make 5 pages from one kit and post them within one week in the gallery.

I was very laid back with my creative team up until now but due to being stitched up several times now by people who just wanted to get a few free kits without doing any more than giving empty promises I am having to toughen up

If you would like to join my CT and truely can commit to making several pages from one kit every two weeks, and you are happy to add the store links, designer info to those pages, (also if you love scrapping so much you are happy to advertise on other sites too) then please apply.

Fiona xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I enjoy doing this for you.But I have to warn you some
    ays I find it so hard to sit(most days).But I sure love to create with your kits.I will continue with you until it gets unbearable xo.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

Eye you are my longest standing (ok sitting) CT....I love you to bits and you know I'll never push you to do more than you can xxxx

, Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

Fiona, you are just such a lovely person and your work is beautiful. Its always a pleasure to create pages with your beautiful art - I love being part of your team!

Blessings - FS xx
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• fonzzy
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2011

I have lots of time on my hands I just wish I had more computer skills I would love to have a go. If I pay for one of your kits will you give me a trial go fonzzy

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

fonzzy I will happily send you the 'test kit' for free.....I have made it especially for the purpose to see how creative any persons wishing to try out for my CT are.

will be sending it out next Friday, so if anyone else wishes to try out then please by all means contact me before then (either here or by PM)

fiona xx

, Check out my store
            Here

Comment

• fonzzy
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2011

Thank you Fiona I hope I can do it fonzzy

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

deadline for anyone wanting to apply for my CT is friday 30th........theres about 300 kits to play with, you can pick and choose which ones you want to work with.......just think of all the scrapping fun you could have and it wont cost you a penny xxx

, Check out my store
                Here

Comment

• Letha
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2007

I have never been on a design team before but I LOVE scrapbooking. Most of my time at home I am at the computer finding something to do with my photos. I would like to give this a try. PS Fiona, I do enjoy working with your kits.

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

Letha I'll be sending you the test kit on Friday xx

, Check out my store
                    Here

Comment

• lindaathome
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2010

I truly enjoy being a CT Member and love to see what I can come up with all of the fabulous Kits. I posted one last night of the new Hidden Worlds Kit. That one was a Challenge for me to be creative with.. I haven't posted it on my Blog yet but will soon. You made me work at that one Hun!..lol

Fonzy and Letha, I love your work. Good luck with your Test.
                      Last edited by lindaathome; 09-29-2011, 05:12 PM.
                      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• angelwithin
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Nov 2006

Fonzzy and Letha you both should have a PM with the link to download the test kit.....looking forward to seeing what you come up with....good luck both xxx

, Check out my store
                        Here

Comment

• tin tin
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2010

I am kicking myself in the butt that I did not see this sooner. REally am! Love your kits my lady, and your style. IF I am being honest though.....I think it is the time that I would be constricted with. I have enough photos and enough creativity for sure to do those pages....I am not sure about the time to do them all though. I would be close!
                          STill kicking myself in the butt for not seeing this sooner.
                          Oh yeah incedentily I have my pages plastered all over facebook as well
                          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Working...
                          X