• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

d27 shapes, waves and simple corners

Workingjo3..here's the waves you requested from summer breeze template idea. Couldn't copy exact image to large size..Hum..got some work to do..So you have small and large hand draw versions. Did just one simple corner 2 ways. With and without mat. Fancy one didn't take. Hum..So I'll be working on more items to share this week for shapes. Chow!

For newbies:. To download these to your SHAPES folder..simply click the link below and choose OPEN. It will probably place these items in embellishments. If so, Go to SCRAPBOOKMAX>gallery, images, embellishments..click on the group of these objects and MOVE to images>SHAPES.
    Attached Files
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Amazing

you have been busy havent you

these are fabulous thankyou

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Goosh, Angelwithin, When I FINALLY figured it out last night..BOOM, they started coming out and getting easier with each one. Some take some time because of spaces..BUT I"M like HAVING so MUCH FUN now that I have figured it out. Taken me a month to get this!!!

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Fancy Corner

Autistic, I was able to get the other shapes to work but not the Fancy Corner. Not sure why! Any thoughts?
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Thank you I haven't tried them yet but I will be soon!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Thank you so much. Great work.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• workingjo3
              Mad Scrapper
              • Sep 2006

Some how I missed this orginal post and just stumbled acrossed it today. Thanks for the shapes. I still cant get enough of them.
              Hugs Jo

Comment

Working...
              X