X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ncsaylor
    • Feb 2009

Renaming Album?

Is there a way to rename/change the names of your albums? I created a new album and then imported the pages from the original album. Then deleted the original album. This worked, but was really a lot of work. Any simpler instructions?
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Hi, have you tried Save As? That's how I do it. In fact, if I'm working on a scrapbook and I want it up at the top every time I open Max, I give it a name like 123 or AAA and then when its done, Save As to a more meaningful name.

Bright Blessings - FS x
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• ncsaylor
      • Feb 2009

Worked perfectly!! Thank you. Wow, that was so obvious. Embarrassed I didn't figure that out on my own.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

haha. There may be a 'correct way to do it, but meantime this works fine. Enjoy your scrapping. :-)
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

Hi everyone!

In fact there are 2 ways for renaming an album.

1. The Save As option which is definitively a good one. But yes, it will create a copy of the album.

2. The second option...

Go in this directory...
          C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Projects\
          Your albums are stored within this folder (Projects).
          For each album you have a folder and multiple files within.

Let's take an example...
          I have an album named A Taste of Summer that I want to rename Summer 2013
          C:\Users\Sandrine\Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Projects\A Taste of Summer
          I make a right click on this folder (A Taste of Summer) and I select the rename option. I type: Summer 2013
          So now I will have:
          C:\Users\Sandrine\Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Projects\Summer 2013

In this folder I will also have to rename the .sbm file: A Taste of Summer.sbm
          I make a right click on this file and I select the rename option. I type: Summer 2013.sbm

Now when I launch Scrapbook MAX and I select Open a Saved Scrapbook, I can find Summer 2013 instead of A Taste of Summer.

That's all.

Is it helpful?
          Last edited by KapiScrap; 10-12-2013, 04:20 PM.
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
          X