• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Helen Miller
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jun 2006

web address

please help???? is there a web address we can publish our albums to and just send a link to people we want to see them? I do not have a web site. help please. I would like to see SBM have a place where we can do that.
    Mickey (Helen Miller)

Mickey (Helen Miller)
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

You can go to the gallery, go to your gallery and layouts, copy the webaddress, paste it into your email and send the link. Try my link below.

Comment

• Helen Miller
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jun 2006

Thank you, I will really work at it. I have the album all made up, so was hoping there was a way I could just upload it and it would automatically turn the pages, and I could send the address to people I want to see it.
      but thanks...I love the photos of Alaska. that is the one place I would like to see yet.
      Mickey (Helen Miller)

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• MrsPeel
        • Feb 2009

Hello Helen:

if you want just a place for yourself, Flickr is free, you can convert your layouts to JPG and the upload them there, that way you will have a page that will have the name you choose, and direct people to it as if it was your won web site...

hope it helps!
        I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• Helen Miller
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jun 2006

thanks to both of you.....will see what I can do. I would like to upload the whole album as I made it in SBM. and have the music and page turning. Don't want much huh?
          thanks again
          Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• MrsPeel
            • Feb 2009

You have another option if you want that:
            there is a Scrapbooking online site, which program is free. They have a different kind of set up, the screen is rectangular, but you can upload your album as JPG, the n place each page of your album here in a page there, then click transitions, add a transition per page to make it more interesting, then add music (they don't have the option to add your won and don't ahve much, but enoygh, some nice tunes...)
            Then you even can send invites just after you *publish* your album....

[external links removed - only allowed in "favorite sites" section"]

you will still have a page of your own to send your friends and family to look at, and as you don't pay to use the program, you can upload as much as you want....
            you can also either publish public or private, where only people you invite can see what you are making....
            Hope it helps!
            I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• mh51
              Scrap Guru
              • Jul 2006

[external links removed - only allowed in "favorite sites" section"]

This is a free download ad I used it to create an "ALBUM" for my niece's wedding photo layouts.

When finished you can send the Album to your friends for them to view.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Helen Miller
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jun 2006

thanks so much for all the help....will check them all out. but I finally got the album to SBM but cant find a slideshow link. I saved it to slide show at one point, but can't figure out how to make the ones I posted do the slide show.

thanks for all the help you guys you do make this the best scrapbooking place.
                Mickey (Helen Miller)

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• Helen Miller
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jun 2006

can you send the link to my private e mail? or [email protected]
                  thanks

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• Cougar
                    • Sep 2009

Picassa (an amazing image organiser/editor) from Google (FREE) allows you to upload selected pics to their website (FREE) and send invites to anyone you wish to. They can see the pages as a slideshow

Picassa can also, once told, recognise faces on other photos even from a large group shot!

Cougar

Comment

• someguy2008
                      • Oct 2009

excellent!!

Comment

Working...
                      X