• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

mh51 ~ Blogs

If you don't usually visit blogs... here is one I do recommend.
    It's our very own Evee's and she has such a great way with words.
    ENJOY.....

• O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Great blog. You're right, she does have a way with words. She's quite the writer. Makes it interesting to read. Thanks for showing us this.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• evee
      Mad Scrapper
      • Apr 2007

Thanks Mary! What a surprise! You are so kind! I love writing my blog - more a diary with my LOs included than a scrapbooking blog like yours, which also is great! I've grabbed quite a few of your freebies there! Love them!
      Thanks too, Melanie!
      xxoo
      Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by evee View Post
        Thanks Mary! What a surprise! You are so kind! I love writing my blog - more a diary with my LOs included than a scrapbooking blog like yours, which also is great! I've grabbed quite a few of your freebies there! Love them!
        Thanks too, Melanie!
        xxoo
        OK friend... (BTW... is the cheque in the post LOL)

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Thank you for that info on Evee's blog. It was like an adventure for me to read her blog. She makes shopping sound like a beautiful sight seeing adventure. I loved it!!!! Evee you certainly do have a way with words and you make it impossible for a person to stop reading. It makes me want to go and visit your beautiful country!! Love it-will definately be visiting your blog more often.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Wonderful Blog! Thanks Mary.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Great blog...love The Forth bridge, it used to scare me when we drove over that as a child
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• evee
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2007

Gee! Thanks friends! Aren't you all just great! PK, you have to come visiting Scotland! Eng, I have a couple of friends who hated crossing the bridge too! I love it! Mary, the cheque bounced!!!!!!
                xxoo to all of you!
                Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2008

Great blog... love the kiwi clock too LoL .. . Sorry about the lost of friends. Don't be too sad . Take care..
                  sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
                  X