• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Gallery Problems???

I have just looked at the Gallery and there were only four pages in there!*! What's going on??
    Problems???
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

I tried to upload to PRIVATE album and it says PRIVATE but saw that everything but the first page was posted in the GALLERY..that's 108 pages. I feel like I just lifted my dress up and it has no way of coming down...Going to have to delete everything if this is my fault..SOOO SORRY!! Wonder if it's this new internet explorer upgrade..nothing's worked right since I upgraded to the latest and greatest...Bonkers!!!

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Poor Autistic

I was looking around and didn't come across any of your pages. Sounds like it was okay now.

The thing I found interesting was that I uploaded my 12 calender pages and had to do it in three groups because each upload only had room for 5 pages. Goodness, you uploaded 108 pages in one sweep!

I'm sure you were embarrased but I have to tell you, I got tickled. Flat out LMHO (laughing my head off). Just think, it could happen to any of us!

So, tell us, do you like the family sharig options?
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Darn, I missed it all, would have been fun to read some family secrets!
        Now we have nothing to kid you about and embarrass you with

Marion

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Wished We Had that preview too!

Can you imagine seeing the pics of all the naked babies on their blankies or in the tub! I don't know of any Mom who doesn't have a collection of those embarrasing pics! He He He........
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
            Can you imagine seeing the pics of all the naked babies on their blankies or in the tub! I don't know of any Mom who doesn't have a collection of those embarrasing pics! He He He........
            lol. Your family would have loved you. Shame they haven't shown hehe.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mh51
              Scrap Guru
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
              I tried to upload to PRIVATE album and it says PRIVATE but saw that everything but the first page was posted in the GALLERY..that's 108 pages. I feel like I just lifted my dress up and it has no way of coming down...Going to have to delete everything if this is my fault..SOOO SORRY!! Wonder if it's this new internet explorer upgrade..nothing's worked right since I upgraded to the latest and greatest...Bonkers!!!
              YES ~ my laptp upgraded to New Version of IE & I must say I prefer my previous version. Suppose it's only a matter of getting used to it!!**!!

Comment

Working...
              X