• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WendyG
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jun 2006

Happy Thanksgiving.....

...to one and all!! (burp!) We enjoyed our big turkey dinner today....lol!
    Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

I didn't realize Thanksgiving was celebrated in Canada in October. More to visit your beautiful country! I can enjoy turkey and all the trimmings TWICE.
    What was on your menu?

Comment

• WendyG
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jun 2006

nothing fancy, smashed potatoes, mashed yam, sprouts and carrots, buns, gravy, cranberries, stuffing (some inside and some outside ...of which we ate almost ALL of!!!!!) and an 18lb. bird....my sons gf brought an apple cake for dessert (made from apples hubby brought home from the interior last weekend that I had given her!!) , that was yummy too! Just standard turkey dinner fare....simple yet delish!!!!!!
      ....this morning I threw together a loaf using some left over mixed pumpkin pie filling, flour and b.soda.....just took it out of the oven to have with my morning coffee!!

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Happy thanksgiving canada

Hello everyone and yes it is our Thanksgiving Day tomorrow Oct.12th and I am thankful for many things. Especially all my good friends on here from all over the world. I talk to Aggie on Skype almost every morning and I call Carol (crops) at least once a month. It has been a wonderful experence at this time of my life to be able to learn and grow with this computer world of ours. It has brought us all so much closer together even though miles apart. So on this thankkful day I will be thinking of you all and thanking god that he has taught me that we are all the same and just want happyness in our lives......I wish this for all of you...........Happy Thanksgiving my neighbours......xoxoxo
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Smile View Post
          Hello everyone and yes it is our Thanksgiving Day tomorrow Oct.12th and I am thankful for many things. Especially all my good friends on here from all over the world. I talk to Aggie on Skype almost every morning and I call Carol (crops) at least once a month. It has been a wonderful experence at this time of my life to be able to learn and grow with this computer world of ours. It has brought us all so much closer together even though miles apart. So on this thankkful day I will be thinking of you all and thanking god that he has taught me that we are all the same and just want happyness in our lives......I wish this for all of you...........Happy Thanksgiving my neighbours......xoxoxo
          Awwwwwww...thank you Smile....I hope you all have a great and thankful Thanksgiving...Ours here isn't until November...I am always thankful...everyday...hehe...But I do love the turkey...Gobble! Gobble!
          Love ya sweetie...((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Ditto Wendy and Smile!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends, and good wishes to all!

Karin

P.S. Our big Turkey dinner is tomorrow: turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, veggies, mashed potatoes, gravy and of course pumpkin pie...mmmmmm...to quote Wendy "simple yet delish!!!!!!"

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Yep it was a nice day today.I ate well and had lots to bless.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!!!!

Comment

• knzus
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2007

Happy Canadian Turkey Eatin' Day!

Originally posted by WendyG View Post
                  ...We enjoyed our big turkey dinner today...
                  You guys didn't use up all the good turkeys didcha?!?!

Originally posted by WendyG View Post
                  ...to one and all!! (burp!) ...smashed potatoes...
                  Hmmmmm, kinda sounds like the potatoes weren't the only things smashed. ROTFL!!

Happy Canadian Turkey Eatin' Day to you all up there!
                  Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Hmmm......how come you "smash" potatoes but you "mash" yams?

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• WendyG
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Jun 2006

actually I smash both.....typo!! and I don't drink so wasn't smashed there...hehehe...can have a fabulously silly time without throwing that in the mix...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X