X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bldz
    • Feb 2010

Commercial use of image from Scrapbook Max

I have designed a new logo for my business. I designed it from Scrapbook Max's program and used one of their embellishments in my logo. The image comes from the Family Heritage Expansion pack (one of their shapes).

I am a small, home-based business and sell my items on Etsy. I sell historic doll clothes for the 18" doll on Etsy. I would like to know how to get permission to use this graphic in my logo. I have searched this website and cannot find any clear answers as to how to obtain permission to use this image. Does anyone know whom I can contact or information concerning this subject?
    Last edited by bldz; 01-10-2013, 11:40 PM.
  • KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

You should contact directly SBM for this topics.

If I'm right, the use is for a PERSONAL USE.

Please check with Karin.
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• bldz
      • Feb 2010

Thanks KapiColors! I have read the terms and conditions in the contract, and yes, it does state that it's for personal use which is why I want to know if there's a way to use one of their images for commercial use. I know I need permission but I don't know who to contact. I've already contacted Scrapbook Max via email but haven't heard anything yet.

I should probably know this, but who is Karin?

Thanks again,
      Rebecca

Comment

• KapiScrap
        Scrap Guru
        • Jun 2010

Karin is the SBM contact. I believe that she's going to contact you if you've sent an email.

Have a nice weekend.

Sandrine
        KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
        X