• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarshaLynn66
    • Oct 2013

Its been YEARS but Im back!

Hello Everyone!
    My name is Marsha and I am so happy to be back here again. Its been a very long time since I started SBM and due to "Mom Stuff" I didnt get to put in the time I really wanted too. Now the kids have all grown up so Im back and ready to start all over. Over the years I have had a few different pc's so all those kits I purchased are long gone. Yes I know...BACKUP N BURN! First lesson I learned and wont make that mistake again.Thank Goodness I still have my SBM 2.0 disc to reinstall! So Ill be all over the forums asking how to do this and that, as I have forgotten most everything! Its good to be back knowing I have more time to devote to something I enjoyed so much my first time around. I look forward to getting to meet you all and creating beautiful pages once again, especially since we have recently welcomed our first Grand Baby! See ya round the boards!

MarshaLynn66
  • KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

Hi Marsha!

Any question? Just let us know.

Sandrine
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Hey Marsha, Welcome Back!! ...... We will all try to Help Jump in, ask questions, and Have FUN
      Hugs!!

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Welcome back.

Comment

• Saviscrap
          • Nov 2011

Welcome back marsha

Comment

• MarshaLynn66
            • Oct 2013

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Off to make my first purchases and get started!

Comment

Working...
            X