X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Melody
    • Sep 2006

Template: Newsletters

Hi all seeing that we can save as .PDF I was thinking it would be great to use Scrapbook Max to make family type news letters, so I was wondering if any of you who are really good at making templates could create some newsletter type templates?

Thanks so much!
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

This is an intriquing thought!!! Will work on that!!! THANKS for the suggestion!! I have done a newsletter template for my sister last year but in another program not compatible to SBM..Takes me time to think it through!!!

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Great Suggestion

I was doing weekly newsletters for a group that I belonged too but handed the job over after a year. I was using MS Word and really wasn't happy with them because they just didn't have character.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

I have to do newsletters on a regular basis for the old people. Look forward to seeing what emerges
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• NanaC95565
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Melody View Post
          Hi all seeing that we can save as .PDF I was thinking it would be great to use Scrapbook Max to make family type news letters, so I was wondering if any of you who are really good at making templates could create some newsletter type templates?

Thanks so much!
          Melody here are 2 templates. Hope this helps you out alittle or alot. LOL These are masks like Wonder and Angelwithin have done. I did use 1 of Angelwithins shapes(Thanks Angel) that she shared with us awhile back. Everything else is sbm and mine. Hope this helps.
          To use simply click on each paper and change it to whatever paper you want. Basically like a quick click. Really simple. Nothing to fancy but thought it might help you out.
          PS you can add you own embellishments to it.
          Attached Files

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• Melody
            • Sep 2006

Yay, I'm glad this is good inspiration!!
            I can't wait to see what people come up with!!

Nana C, thanks for those. I'm just looking for something that looks a bit more like a newsletter.
            Hugs,
            M

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

There are templates in desktop publishing programmes and also in programmes such as Microsoft Works, Microsoft Publisher, Print Artist etc, but I have yet to find one I really like.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

This is a great idea. Thanks Nana for your Templates
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Here is something super simple. Just replace colors, text and pictures.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Here is page 2
                    Attached Files

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Wonderful Marion!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MaggieMae
                        Digi Sage
                        • May 2006

Great, Marian!! I used to do a newsletter for an office - Way back then the way to go was Microsoft Publisher - it had so many styles.
                        Julie

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

This is great Marion

I see my head clicking away with ideas on ways to use these.
                          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
                            Great, Marian!! I used to do a newsletter for an office - Way back then the way to go was Microsoft Publisher - it had so many styles.
                            I have Microsoft Publisher 2007 but It'll take me forever to understand it! I prefer software with them uilt in although I bet we'll get even better results here.

Comment

• autisticwonder
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Nov 2006

Didn't do any scraplifting on these.. I love Marions and Julies ...whew..yours will get me off the hook if these aren't up to par!! Have fun with these..LOVE to see what you can do with them..Set of 7...

PSP and PSE users can click the image and use them with magic wand to add the good stuff quickly.. Add your own embellishments, switch or delete what you don't like..etc.. Thanks for the CHALLENGE!!!

I had to really think on this..Can you see the puffs of smoke...smoke stained edges..LOL...OK...seriously.. I didn't do much but basic stuff..

Did use some obsidiandawn brushes ..the fancy frills.. And I want to thank Five feathers and Angelwithin and Marion for the shapes I used in these!! Also used a winnifred.webruimtehosting.nl shape.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X