• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 7

Hi, my dear friends! Sorry I was late today in posting this, but I had to wait until my finger un~numbed...lol...Had some shots put in it today...hurt like crap too...Try typing with a numb finger....It's like drinking with a numb lip..lol...It is huge, but useable...<wink>

Ok, enough about me...Let's get on with the challenge, shall we?

Here is the mini you are going to work with...(Download is available below)

Your challenge is to make a layout using everything in the free mini kit. It doesn't matter how you use it all, example...using a piece of paper with a shape, change colors, etc...BUT you must use ONLY this kit...
    Here is the kicker....lol...Your layout will be made using ONLY one photo, and it must fit your page side to side, or top to bottom...use the layout I made for this challenge as an example...
    Upload your page in the gallery under December Weekly Challenges, and copy the second code underneath your layout, and paste it in a new post in this thread...

This challenge will last until the 3oth...Due to the holidays and all....<wink>
    On the 31st, you are all going to vote on a winner...Yes, this time you will pick the winner, so no one gets upset with me...LMBO!!!!!! The winner, will receive my Home Sweet Home kit...before it hits the store in January...
    Have fun with this one...Any questons, please feel free to ask away...(HUGS)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 12-21-2009, 01:03 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Gotart
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2006

Swimming Lessons

This is the fastest LO I think I have ever made!!!

sigpic

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Love your LO.

Here is mine--I took the picture yesterday morning.

Comment

• sylvia esther
        Mad Scrapper
        • Apr 2009

Pre School

Thanks Michelle for the kit and the challenge, both are great.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• sylvia esther
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2009

Colourchange!

When the colours don't match the photo - make them! this is a variation on the one above, thanks again Michelle, hope your finger is unnumb!

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• dillie1
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2009

Very Very Creative--I love both layouts. Great, Job on both...

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

You are all welcome...I am trying to get these challenges to be Challenging..lol...Some would say it isn't easy to make a layout using such a huge photo...and sometime's it isn't...You have to have the right photo, don't you? and since I haven't seen many in the gallery made like this, I thought this would be fun...See what beautiful pages we can all come up with?

Gotart....Your page is just adorable!!!!!!!!! Plus, the way you used the frame, makes your layout look 3D...very creative...and the photo is to die for..Too cute...Thanks for joining in this one....

dillie....WOWZERS!!!!! Your page is stunning!!! I love the photo...I think it would make a beautiful Chrismtas Card...Did you add the stars in the sky? Cause I can never capture them as well as you did...Awesome layout and thanks for joining in as well...

sylvia sylvia....lol....You never stop amazing me...<wink> You can make something and always turn it into something else...lol..and so wonderfully, too...How did you make them sqaure thingy's? lol....Love the look it gave your layout...cute photo as well..

Thanks for all your support I get here at SBM...Without it, this wouldn't be as much fun...LOL... You are all such troopers..<wink>
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lemonade6363
                • Aug 2009

Sweet Bliss

Wow, Wow, Wow...such awesome pages!!!! I love them all...and Dillie, love the snow!! We are supposed to have a chance of tornados tomorrow and then a winter storm on Christmas Eve...but that's Oklahoma for ya! One day it may be 70 and the next day 20...LOL
                Here is my contribution...may venture to make another one later.

Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

Had to make a 2 pager since both the GD's had their own school shows.

Great job everyone, love all the layouts. And thanks Michelle for the cute mini kit.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by makeyesup; 12-22-2009, 02:29 PM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                    Digi Sage
                    • Aug 2008

My son was remodelling the kitchen with Ashton helping. They were taking everything out back to the studs, Ash was in his element demolishing the walls.
                    This is a very cute kit thank you.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• lemonade6363
                      • Aug 2009

Not a Grouch

Here is another with GS Wyatt sporting his Oscar the Grouch hoodie.

Last edited by lemonade6363; 12-22-2009, 05:45 PM. Reason: retype text
                      Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

One more LO--Niece and Mack

Comment

• sylvia esther
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Apr 2009

Squarey shapes

thanks michelle for the compliments. you are too kind. The squarey shapes were made with masks from ScrapbookMax2 Fancy shapes. Photoshape 0061 and 0042 inverted.

Comment

• sylvia esther
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Apr 2009

Ross Bridge

Tried to keep this one simple, no masks just resizing and recolouring. this is the old convict built bridge at the historic town of Ross, Tasmania. Photoshop helped with the twilight colours.

Comment

• dillie1
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Aug 2009

Here is another layout. I used the two papers and made the shapes from Michelle's Shapes2 and the green in back of the top flowers is a pawprint from the Shapes 2 and it is the tag in the mini kit. Thanks again Michelle for this beautiful kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X