• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Scrapbook max my answer form other thread

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2400 bytes)

Thank you for your reply last night.So I went in and redid the whole layout over and still get the same thing.Jazzereal has the same problem as well as another. I have had not a problem with layouts in the past and have put many in the past so HOW COME I CANNOT NOW?(Not angry words just a question )
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

I also redid my layout and still cannot post it I get the same error message as eye did. I have never had a problem like this before
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

ive gotten that message several times, i found if i go back and resize whatever album it is to the next size down (12x12 to 8x8 etc) and republish it uploads fine next time

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
        ive gotten that message several times, i found if i go back and resize whatever album it is to the next size down (12x12 to 8x8 etc) and republish it uploads fine next time
        tried that and it still wont upload
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
          Your Host, Gracie!
          • Jan 2006

To clear this up, it has nothing at all to do with what size your layout is. Redoing your layout has absolutely no impact on what your *published* JPG size will be.

To upload to the gallery
          1. Create your layout however you want. It can be any size. 8x8, 12x12 - whatever.

2. Go to File > Publish to > Images.

3. Choose "web/email" in the size box.

4. Publish your JPG images.

5. Upload to Gallery.

6. Success and happiness!
          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• skiptothesue
            • Nov 2006

I think there was definitely some prob somewhere last night! I tried several times, did nothing different to usual and kept getting error message! I too went back and changed size etc, to no avail. Anyroad up, I just had another go and voila!
            Have another go jazziel!

Susan

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

well desmond I tried that did it exactly like that and it still gave me the same msg

Comment

Working...
              X