X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Wedgewood Blue

8 pages - enough elements and different pieces to re-arrange and create a big album - as only 5 can be previewed there are 4 pages shown on the one preview page , not large enough to see details but big enough to see what you get

Attached Files
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Beautiful Moonbeam!

Marion

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Thanks Marion, How are you? you know the internet still amazes me - I have only just finished posting the above and there you are - you can see it from where ever you are in the world...
      Doesn't cyberspace boggle your mind? I mean all the products we are creating are just "virtual" - they don't exist except electronically... but then you can take your copy and print it into reality - get's me every time! I can keep my photo's safe in cyber space so even if my house burns down they are not destroyed - but where are they? No one can physically go and get them LOL - sorry just musing here: but the internet is mind blowing when you think about it isnt it?

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Hi Moonbeam, I am fine!
        It sure is a different place and time... Cyberspace is an amazing thing and yes it sure is nice to be able to be in contact and have friendship with people all over the world.
        Our grandparents would have had a hard time understanding wouldn't they?

Marion

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

this is gorgeous

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Another JAWDROPPER set of GORGEOUS pages!! I'm giving up the template efforts..I need to go get a paying job and let you GORGEOUS Designers save me frustrated time and effort trying to come up with a fraction of what you can do!! I LOVE convenience!! In fact, I think the house work would get done a whole lot better too!! You certainly make it affordable!!
            REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Beautiful Moonbeam. Ye' you're right, grandparents would have been very puzzled. Mine thought The Beatles were long haired layabouts lol.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• kristyc1994
                Layout Whiz
                • Apr 2006

Beautiful Moonbeam! Love the blue swirly on the right.....

I think all the time how many friends I WOULDN'T have lost touch with had the internet been readily available 17 years ago when I graduated high school! It makes me sad as I try to find them.....

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Beautiful, Moonbeam! Just beautiful! And I agree, the internet is unbelieveable! If I think about it too long, my mind turns to mush!! LOL
                  Julie

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                    Another JAWDROPPER set of GORGEOUS pages!! I'm giving up the template efforts..I need to go get a paying job and let you GORGEOUS Designers save me frustrated time and effort trying to come up with a fraction of what you can do!! I LOVE convenience!! In fact, I think the house work would get done a whole lot better too!! You certainly make it affordable!!
                    REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!
                    I had a chuckle at all the posts here about the internet and stuff... but this one cracked me up...thanks first of all for the compliment but Your work is great, I dont ever compare works to one another.. we all have our own style and expression and that is what art is all about just enjoy it and give vent to your ideas and express your version and yours alone! But I do like to hear those words " I love Convenience" and I just hope there are thousands of others who just feel the same, then maybe I might sell some templates to THEM!!!

Comment

• Tracie
                      • Sep 2006

i love blue

u alway come up with somthing wonderful thank you

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                      8 pages - enough elements and different pieces to re-arrange and create a big album - as only 5 can be previewed there are 4 pages shown on the one preview page , not large enough to see details but big enough to see what you get

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...4&cat=0&page=1

Comment

Working...
                      X