• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cabin In The Woods
    • May 2006

Downloading Templates

HI:
    I'm new to the group and so glad to be a part of your group. I do have one question, well one for right now, I'm sure I'll have more as time goes on. I downloaded the trial version and am purchasing the cd version today. I see that there are several wonderful templates for sharing. How do I download those templates and then use them in my scrapbooks. Thanks
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Glad to have you as part of the group!

Once you have Scrapbook MAX! installed, to download a template from the forums, select the topic that you want to download a template from. Now click on the link to the template file (it ends in .smt) in the "Attached Files" section. When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Cabin In The Woods
      • May 2006

Sharing Templates

HI:
      Thanks for your help, seems to me that being able to share templates and being able to ask others for help etc would be one of the best parts of this software. I'm glad to be on board.

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Yep, when you buy Scrapbook MAX! that's only the beginning of the fun. Glad to have you onboard lenron.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• sdth
          • Mar 2006

Hi Corey!! I'll second that (and third it too). I have never found any other community as good as this one! Everyone is as helpful as they can be and a lot of them are VERY knowledgable as well!! Thank you EVERYONE!!

Stephanie

Comment

Working...
          X