• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hello my friends...

Please forgive me for not being here before. It has been a very difficult year. My brother died, and my mom has lung cancer. I had a biopsy for breast cancer, but fortunately it was negative. I spend most of my time taking care of my mom. I miss you all, but can't seem to get inspired to do any work right now. I do think about you often. I'm sorry about you dear ones that have health problems and other issues. Be assure that you're all in my prayers. I have many new projects started, if I can only make myself finish them. To those that have left me personal messages, thank you so much for your personal interest in me. I will try to come back more often.

Love,

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Nothing to forgive - You take care of yourself and family. So sorry of all the illness. We will be here when you feel you have the time. Hugs and best wishes.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

It is not the same without you.Come back real soon.xo xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Ah, Carena, so good to come hear and read your kind words. You too Eye. I will try to come around more often. I really do need to get back into desingning. Will probably improve my sanity. On the other hand... How can you improve something you never had? LOL. (Thought I say that before one of you smarty pants in the forum said it )

Ok. Will come back soon. Love you all,

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
          ........... I really do need to get back into desingning. Will probably improve my sanity. On the other hand... How can you improve something you never had? LOL. (Thought I say that before one of you smarty pants in the forum said it )

Granny
          aaah my dear Granny, this is what we miss!!! your craziness LOL
          You are thought of very often and we truly do miss you heaps!
          Love you lots Estee xoxoxoxoxox
          So sad about your brother too.. our worst enemy death won't alway conquer - I know you know that too.
          Give mum a big kiss from Australia. You are a wonderful daughter. Ruth2:12

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Granny,

Family First... I have Missed you and thought about you often. Hugs and Prayers headed your way.

Maybe you need to take a trip on Dr. Marion's Big Boat, she could help clear your mind

XOXOXOXOXOX
            Hugs!!

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Take care, sorry to hear about all the troubles, it always seems to come at once. Maybe that's good and we don't dwell too much on one thing as we do need to keep going. Prayers are with you and your family.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Hi girls...

Thank you all for your kind words. I have been looking around at the stuff you guys are doing, and it really is inspiring. Maybe that is what I need, to stop isolating myself and come here to get encouraged and inspired!! Kimmyann... I'm not so sure I want to be on board Dr. Marion's boat. Have you noticed how ever since she started taking tours, all these ships have been capsizing? I ain't about to risk my life on her boat.
                sigpic

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

LOL.... I understand Granny!!! Hugs!!!
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

So glad to have you back!!!!! You don't have to design to be here with us Granny. Just stop by and visit. I am not making as many pages as I should either. I retired from my job, but grandkids and a retired husband keep me bussier then ever. I still stop by and read the post though!
                    Hang in there! Love you!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2010

Granny, you are in my prayers. I am so sorry about everything that has happened.

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

So sorry to hear abt your brother and your mothers illness. I am not on here as much either and also have to run my mom to a lot of doctor appointments. But you are missed and like said by others, you don't have to design to stop in once in a while.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

Grrrraaaannnnnyyyyyyyy ♥

how I have missed you, sorry to hear about your brother, sending love and healing to you and your mum xxxx

loce you xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• dillie1
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2009

I am soooooooooo happy to hear from you!! I am so sad about your family and I sure will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. Come back just to say HI, is great!!! Talk to you soon!

Comment

• *eng*
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2006

Not around much these days either, family must come first, take care of yourself and your lovely family xxx
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X