• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wolflady
    • Mar 2011

Challenge buttons

Hi Everyone,

I tried to post this in the frequently asked questions but it would not allow me to. I was curious as I have been entering in challenges and I have seen those buttons that were sent. How do I upload those to my posts? I apologize if this isn't where I should post this I am new here.
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Hi Wolflady. You earn the buttons if you participate in Michelle's Scrappin Challenges. She sends you via PM the link. Just double click on it and it will open it. The you save it to your computer. Next you need to upload it to a sharing server, such as Photobucket, which is free. Once you have it uploaded you need to click on the IMG link, copy it and paste it into your Signature here in MAX. You can Edit you Signature by clicking on Settings in the top right porion of your page. On the left column scroll down to Edit Signature. It will open a box on the right where you can enter a signature, blinkies, and these Flairs, The main thing to keep in mind is that Max has a max number of attachments that you are allowed to have, so what we do is group ours together in Max and save as a png file. That way it makes it one attachment. Neat huh? Since we are getting so many I reduce the size of my png file in Photobucket before I copy it to paste it into Max. It doesn't take up as much space and I can fit more in.

Give it a try and let me know if you need anymore help.

Hugs

--Lindaathome
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
    X