• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rhoda
    • Apr 2006

Rhoda is here!

Hi,
    I'm Rhoda from 2Peas digital scrapping board & I read a post by 'Amy' about this Scrapbook Max. I downloaded the trial & decided that I really 'need' this!
    I've got a collection of software already but this one looks like too much fun!
    I've been looking at templates that people have shared & they look so cute!
    I'm a preschool teacher & working on a slideshow presentation for our spring program. I'm counting on Scrapbook Max to help me pull this off.
    I'm sorry to say that I've got to get off this computer & go start supper! I'll be back tonight so I can play!
    Rhoda Jayne

• Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hi Rhoda! 2 peas is awesome, glad to have you join us here too. If you ever have any questions or requests please let us know, we're happy to assist anytime.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Rhoda
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Corey
      Hi Rhoda! 2 peas is awesome, glad to have you join us here too. If you ever have any questions or requests please let us know, we're happy to assist anytime.
      Thanks! I see that Amy joined too. She's the one who mentioned the new program & it looks like lots of fun. I'm curious how you make templates to share.
      Do you make it in another program & then change it to a smt file?
      thanks!

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

You layout your templates and export them completely from within Scrapbook MAX!, it's much better this way because it can do cool things like automatically create placeholders for your photos, etc. Although usually the elements you bring into Scrapbook MAX! to layout a template will be from an external program or scrapkit, etc. So basically you bring in all your goodies, lay it all out, and then export to .smt.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Howdy Rhoda!!!! Welcome to the group. You sound like a lot of fun, so you should fit right in. And Amy too.

I would love to visit the 2peas. Could you post a link? I'm looking forward to seeing your work. And don't forget to buy tv dinners. Life is too short to spend preparing supper. Max is waiting. Let's get our priorities straight.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Kazr
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Welcome Rhoda, you will love it here ,look forward to seeing some of your work
            Granny,you have time for dinners? LOL
            I am pleased to hear I am not the only one who puts ScapbookMax ahead of all priorities,as you say life is way too short to spend on boring things like washing, meals,cleaning house etc .
            Go the Scappers!

Comment

• Rhoda
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Granny
              Howdy Rhoda!!!! Welcome to the group. You sound like a lot of fun, so you should fit right in. And Amy too.

I would love to visit the 2peas. Could you post a link? I'm looking forward to seeing your work. And don't forget to buy tv dinners. Life is too short to spend preparing supper. Max is waiting. Let's get our priorities straight.

Granny
              twopeasinabucket.com is the site where I've been hanging out for the most part. I added a few layouts in March but I haven't done anything lately. I've been having computer troubles for the past few weeks.
              Right now my main project is to create a slideshow for a preschool program. That was the main reason I bought S-Max at first. After looking around I think it will be a lot of fun to work with for my family layouts too.
              As for supper tonight, I've lucked out. DH's family is getting together to meet tonight at my favorite Mexican place.
              I'm a member of FlyLady & have been in a major decluttering mood for the past few months. Thanks to decluttering I have a brand new place to scrap!
              Rhoda

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Rhoda... Cool hangout! I'm going to have to take my sleeping bag and lunch bag with me, so I can do it justice, and really see every thing. I'm glad you joined this group though! When you're done uncluttering, please drop by my place!

Kazr... Priorities, priorities!!! Actually, there are one or two things that are really more important than scrapbooking... Can't for the life of me remember what they are, but they're there somewhere!

Granny
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Lorne
                  Super Moderator
                  • Jan 2006

I need to do some serious decluttering. My office at home is used as the "off limits" space so anything remotely dangerous to kids gets put there "temporarily" and I have to climb over all sorts of assortments just to get to my chair.

It also doesn't help that I'm a procrastinatin' pack rat, so my own things end up in long-term-temporary piles all over the place.

Ironically enough, I really prefer being organized, so every now and then I'll go into a blitzfull cleanup and sweep everything into order.

'Course, my wife prefers me being organized even more than I do, so I usually end up being ordered to restore order long before my declutter response occurs naturally. In fact, I'm surprised her protestations haven't been more pronounced lately...maybe she's just given up already.
                  Lorne ( )
                  Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

• Rhoda
                    • Apr 2006

I joined the FlyLady group 3 years ago this month. I would recomend that group to anyone who wants to babystep their way to an organized home. I love her motto that you aren't behind. Just jump in wherever you are.
                    I've decluttered my computer/scrapbooking room & now it's ready to be redecorated. I can't wait to fix it up.
                    I want to use my computer crafting for decorating ideas.
                    Rhoda

Comment

• Kazr
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2006

Granny
                      I am with you 100% on that LOL

Comment

• sdth
                        • Mar 2006

Hi Rhonda! Welcome aboard! O.K. I've been to 2peas, but what and where is FlyLady? I just had to ask! I know several people who would LOVE to see me declutter! And several more who could also use that kind of help!

Stephanie

Comment

• Rhoda
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sdth
                          Hi Rhonda! Welcome aboard! O.K. I've been to 2peas, but what and where is FlyLady? I just had to ask! I know several people who would LOVE to see me declutter! And several more who could also use that kind of help!

Stephanie
                          FlyLady is a woman named Marla who has written a book called Sink Reflections. She also has one of the largest groups on yahoo. FLYing stand for Finally Loving Yourself. Her site is flylady.com & has all the information that you would want to know.
                          She sets up housecleaning into weekly zones so you concentrate on one area a week. Decluttering is the key to making it work. If you don't declutter first then it's really hard to do the zones. She sends email reminders throughout the day.
                          She sends lots of reminders & testimonials. I've been on the group for 3 years so I delete the reminders & read the testimonials that she sends through the list. She's sent a few of mine over the years.
                          One of my favorite things is "you can do anything in 15 minutes. She says to set a timer for 15 minutes & be suprised about how much you can accomplish.
                          Go to her site & see what you think. FlyLady.com
                          Rhoda

Comment

Working...
                          X