• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Going away for a week.....

Well girls I leave Tuesday for Halifax then Wednesday I leave for the Dominican Republic...I am terrified of flying .....so girls pray for the pilot since he will be driving. There is a snow storm coming this way on those two days... My wonderful husband took me out for a lovely drive yesterday and out for supper. On the way back he got this romantic look on his face and put his hand on mine and spoke these words" honey I think we should stop at the store....we are out of toilet paper" It brought me to tears....what a thoughtful man...This is my last will and testament....the will is for (I will be back with an even bigger smile and sun burn) and testament (if any thing happens to me I will email every one from the big guys house ) you will know its me because I will be wearing Granny's wig and Winnie's wings.....Love you all and smile it catches on real fast.....Lois
    Attached Files
    sigpic....
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Oh that is tomorrow.Have fun and think of me when you look at those hunks.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• omajo
      Digi Sage
      • Dec 2006

Enjoy your 'honeymoon' Smile and come back quick, with lots of ............ !! Up to you to fill in the dots.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

You are gonna be fine, Smile..........but leave your flight numbers with a buddy!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

who will we have to tease in the chat room now lol

you'll be fine...have a great time and dont drink too many caribbean punches

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Everything will be fine Smile-you'll see. But your will and testament is a hoot!! If anything should happen at all I will anxiously await that great email you will be sending
            Take care and enjoy the sun and the hunks! Love the romance in hubby too! What a hoot! I hope you stopped and got the toilet paper-would hate to see you run out!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• jamiept
              Mad Scrapper
              • Nov 2007

enjoy, sit by the beach, call for the cabana boy and have a drink with an umbrella! Adios!!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• fourfoxes
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2007

have a great time Smile! I'll miss ya! My prayers for angels on each of the planes wings!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• mswizard
                  Digi Sage
                  • Mar 2007

Ya sure picked the perfect time to go Smiles...Here's hoping the weather in the DR is bright, warm and sunny! Have a wonderful trip..talk at ya when you get home!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                  Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Oh, Smile... Your husband sounds as romantic and sweet as mine. Ain't we fortunate?

Have a great time and don't worry about a thing. Just remember... If you die... I'll kill you!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by omajo View Post
                      Enjoy your 'honeymoon' Smile and come back quick, with lots of ............ !! Up to you to fill in the dots.
                      Honeymoon and may I ask who with
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Have a safe trip and have fun
                        sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

oooh, have fun Lois! And take lots of picures! Wish I was going some place warm and sunny!

Well, I leave tomorrow. It will be a little warmer and hopefully sunnier where I am going. We pick my mom up on Saturday in Tennesee, but we are side tracking through the Shenandoah/Blue Ridge Mountain areas, and stopping at Monticello and the Biltmore Estate before going to Tennessee. We just got dumped on here with more snow (Beautiful), but I hope we don't get more for traveling! We will be back some time Sunday Evening!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2007

<Wonder if she chickened out? Don't see her in here......Hope she has a good time>
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2007

Stay safe, Sue! Drive careful.
                              Melanie

Comment

Working...
                              X