• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KenderJ
    • May 2012

Hello

Hi Everyone
    My name is Kendra. I'm over 40, live in Carson City, NV and have one son who is 20 years old. I've never scrap booked before. I have some limited experience with card making. I picked up Scrapbook Max several years ago, but I just started getting into it recently. My main challenge is, I'm not sure where to start. I've taken this long to start because I've got masses of pics all over the house, all over my computer, in discs throughout my desk. I keep telling myself, I'll start figuring out how to scrapbook when I've gotten all my photos organized, but that doesn't seem to happen. Any tips on where and how to start, especially with the digital photos, would be greatly appreciated. How does everyone organize/file their photos? It's great to be here. I look forward to learning from you.

Kendra
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. I would suggest starting with the challenges. Glad to have you here.

Comment

• KenderJ
      • May 2012

Thank you, I'm excited to get started. I went ahead and tried for the Mother and Child May challenge. It took me a while to find the pics, but I'm pretty pleased with the results. I'm looking forward to participating in more challenges.

Comment

• Wendy M
        Mad Scrapper
        • Feb 2012

Hi Kendra

Welcome. I agree start with the challenges. You learn allot by participating!!

Enjoy!!!

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

Wrlcome to the forum.

If you have question, please just ask!
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

welcome welcome welcome!!! Re your question I always name my photo folders starting with date... year month day 2012-5-22 ect that way they are in order then I have sub folders... hope that helps

Comment

Working...
            X