• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Bet you'll read this if i say you CANT lol

As some of you may have noticed lately I haven't been around on site much and have given up being the Monthly and Weekly challenge host

I probably wont be around much for the next few months as I am in the process of opening a Shop (a real one!) it's going to be a new age/occult/spiritual store in the heart of the main shopping/tourist area of Portsmouth (UK)

I will miss you all at Max while i'm busy researching, fitting out, stocking and staffing the store - so if you don't see me around much until march/april time next year you all know why now!

PS i will pop in now and again and will take pictures as i go along so you can see how we are getting along xxx
    Last edited by angelwithin; 11-02-2009, 07:49 PM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
    As some of you may have noticed lately I haven't been around on site much and have given up being the Monthly and Weekly challenge host

I probably wont be around much for the next few months as I am in the process of opening a Shop (a real one!) it's going to be a new age/occult/spiritual store in the heart of the main shopping/tourist area of Portsmouth (UK)

I will miss you all at Max while i'm busy researching, fitting out, stocking and staffing the store - so if you don't see me around much until march/april time next year you all know why now!

PS i will pop in now and again and will take pictures as i go along so you can see how we are getting along xxx
    OH Best Of Luck to you.I will miss you.Please do not forget us xo sniff sniff.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sylvia esther
      Mad Scrapper
      • Apr 2009

Looking forward to the progress photos! How exciting for you. Wishing you every success and enjoyment of this new adventure.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2007

Good Luck on your new venture Fiona
        My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• poppabob
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jul 2006

Best of luck to you! I'm sure you will do well. Pop in when you can. We will love hearing from you.
          -=poppabob=-
          If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Are you still doing the CT and stores.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

will still be making stuff for store (it'll be my relaxation) but most of my CT are on a break at the moment ....if u still want to CT just message me - theres still plenty of kits for you all to play with lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2008

Wow, how exciting! I really wish you were opening your store up here in Northants! Ours recently changed hands and its not the same at all. Anyway, all the very best of luck, love and gentle breezes for your wonderful new venture.

Blessings - FS xx
                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                I walk on a trail of song
                And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Of COURSE I didn't read this....but just as long as you still pop in to FB or SBM I'll survive! LOL! Sneaking back out now.
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

Oh, well, duhhhhhhhhhh... you KNOW we can't resist when someone says...

DON'T look...

DON'T open...

DON'T come in here...

Yeah... LOL!

Every happiness in your new venture! xoxo
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                      Digi Sage
                      • Aug 2008

Congratulations and I know its going to be a roaring success, just do't forget to stopin here once in while . We'll miss you.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Well, at least you know how to get us to look! LOL Wishing you the best of luck on your new venture. Looking forward to the photos, and yes please pop into FB and SBM once in a while, we will miss you.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• omajo
                          Digi Sage
                          • Dec 2006

Will miss you Fiona,...goodluck with your new business !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Good luck in your new endeavors and I will pray it turns into a HUGE success....((HUGS))
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• MrsPeel
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post

well... I'm very new here, but I may pay you a visit in the store...
                              I love everything to do with the ocult, and we will be going to the Isle of Wight at some point next year, so, if you would like some mad latin punters, we ll come visit

All the best, it's great to see people making this country move forward!
                              I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                              X