• Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Weekly Challenge 15

This weeks challenge is:

FROM MY WINDOW

it would be nice for us all to see what you see when you look out of your windows (plus how easy will this be to get a photo of lol)

Rules:

1) Scrap a page using photo's taken from your window(s) or outside your home

2) You MUST use a freebie from our embellishment or template section on site

3) post gallery link or page in this post

4) Credit the maker of the freebies

5) all pages to be in by Sunday 10th February

Happy Scrapping

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• Winnie49
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

WOW Fiona this one sounds so much funny! cant wait to take some pictures!
    Thank you!!!
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Here's the view from the window by my computer. Used Grannywin's stone wall from the freebies section and Granny's Wild West kit in the digital store (links in the gallery).

Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-03-2008, 08:12 PM.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Oh that verse takes me back! I used to watch that show. (showing age again) LOL. Love the layout and that horse is beautiful and I love how they are staring at each other. So cute.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• grannywin
          Layout Whiz
          • Sep 2006

What an adorable picture, Hope! What a great way to lead off this challenge. The two are having a wonderful conversation. My stone wall looks better at your house than at mine.

Comment

• Wickel
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2007

Nice job !

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Fiona, who idea brilliant girl! I loved this
              I go to make well fast!

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

Hope that is gorgeous!! I am afraid to take a picture of something outside my window-some of you guys have such awesome beautiful scenery outside your house. Hmmmm! Will have to try and make some time for this one.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• rosana brito
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

my, participation challenge, my widown ""

Thanks for the idea Fiona, as it knows I live in apartment, I do not have pretty things to show ok to them, here they are some moments of my window !
                  The used kit they are of authorship of FST_ Olivia_ Dreanms_ Template that is of the madame FIONA, thanks

kisses

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Very nice Lo's so far Rosanna and Hope...Very pretty...I will get started on this first thing in the morning...
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• KPierce
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2007

Hopefully they don't have to be current pictures.

This was last spring. Can't wait until this spring. Very tired of ice and cold. Jonquills are a freebie from Corey. I love the Journal which was a freebie from FST <sorry, I couldn't find the list of initials with designer names> to look you up. The frilly frames are from Donna Thomas.

Last edited by KPierce; 02-05-2008, 09:03 PM. Reason: forgot information
                      My buddy is GrannyWin.
                      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

I almost missed this thread! Well here is my challenge layout. Not a view from my window, but the view from my back door. All the items are from MaryAnn's (MA3) kit "Winter Memories".

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Love all of these so far!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Aug 2006

Here is my entry for the weekly challenge. I used a paper from the kit Baby it's cold outside (I tinted the color) and the overlay from Believe in yourself. The window frames are mine.

I live in the city and have a postage stamp size yard, but this is my view from my kitchen window. I took the one picture on Monday but didn't get to doing the layout that day. Then it rained the next day and melted the snow. So I took another picture and used both of them.
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• KPierce
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2007

WOW I love these LO's. Very clever with the Monday, Tuesday LO.

And I always love the work of Mary Ann <MA3>. She is so talented. I did a search and couldn't find that one.
                              My buddy is GrannyWin.
                              My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Working...
                              X