• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Missing.....

Where is tackettup and pickngrin!
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I think everyone is leaving us.I was wodering the same thing.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

I think Facebook has kidnapped everyone...LOL....
      What about Crops, PkDoll, Kimbob, Jazz and there are so many more...

I haven't seen Granny in awhile either...Not since her challenge last month...

I miss everyone! get back in here...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Hey guys! We miss you! Come back here you hear!

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

I still say that monster called Blog and those words Selling In Stores has taken many away.I guess it is just a few of us oldies that are still here.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Blogging is awesome...and I'm still here...lol...hehe...I understand some are really progressing in life, which is great, just wish they could come in and say hi, I'm ok...((HUGS))

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Me tooooooooooooo..............I miss them............remember when we had our own village.............they stole the idea from us............
              sigpic....

Comment

• knzus
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2007

So am I one of those "oldies" ??? LOL!

Yep, I think facebook and the blogs have kidnapped our residents.

I try to show up in here as often as I can, even with all that's overwhelming us in real life (geesh, will it never end!).

Eh... I think I hear my dead plants over at my shop in Scrapsville hollering about someone threatening them with the water hose....

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• mswizard
                  Digi Sage
                  • Mar 2007

I use facebook but ONLY for my family I get on maybe once a week to hear what all my sibblings and nieces and nephews and grand kids have been up to. I noticed reading back on all the posts that quite a few peeps have gone away. I know some are selling at other stores and are keeping busy with other forums and such but GEEZE! LOL...and here I thought we were all very well liked

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                  Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

I love ya Liz...<wink>

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Hi, I'm here. My mother in law and her hubby were here for a couple of days, visiting from Tennesse, and my doggy was in the hospital since Monday. He is better now, but we thought he was a gonner for sure. He is in the habit of eating anything he comes across. We keep telling him he is not a goat, but he does not believe us. You don't want to know how much it costs us. We are now robbing Peter to pay Paul!!!!

Other than that, my mom is got the stomack flu, Dan has a cold, and I'm in need to a week's worth of sleep. Thanks for your kind concern, and I hope the other girls are ok.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

You can find us all in Yoville and other places on Facebook! LOL We are still around.

Granny, hope everyone starts feeling better.

(We are still on the road, but I will try and check in now and then).
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

Hi Everyone!! I am still alive! Sorry for being gone for sooooooo long---but I too have been kidnapped by facebook, and of course putting a lot of hours in at work. I have finally decided to give up managing the Senior apartment complex and am currently training someone to replace me!! AND we bought a house!!!! I am absolutely loving our new home! Only thing is I now have to drive to work, whereas I walked for the past 5-6 years, so now I have to get used to driving in the ice and snow again----but it's worth it!!! I now live a lot closer to my good buddy Wolvsie too! And I am sooooooo ready to get into my scrapping!! I have missed it and all of you! Hopefully I can now make more frequent visits here and get back to blogging and scrapping!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                            Hi Everyone!! I am still alive! Sorry for being gone for sooooooo long---but I too have been kidnapped by facebook, and of course putting a lot of hours in at work. I have finally decided to give up managing the Senior apartment complex and am currently training someone to replace me!! AND we bought a house!!!! I am absolutely loving our new home! Only thing is I now have to drive to work, whereas I walked for the past 5-6 years, so now I have to get used to driving in the ice and snow again----but it's worth it!!! I now live a lot closer to my good buddy Wolvsie too! And I am sooooooo ready to get into my scrapping!! I have missed it and all of you! Hopefully I can now make more frequent visits here and get back to blogging and scrapping!!
                            So good to see you again.I missed you.I have facebook but find it boring.What is the fasination that it has.Am I missin something.I have had it for awhile.
                            sigpic

Comment

• srussell
                              Digi Sage
                              • Feb 2006

Still here, but haven't been able to get on as much as I used to or even get any kits made recently... working more than full-time now...

sheeesh ...it's really cutting into my design time... LOL
                              sigpic
                              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
                              X