• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prezach
    • Apr 2011

Greetings to All!

Greetings to All!

I am a very excited, new owner of Scrapbook Max. Why? This software is so easy; I did not need to read instructions. Hurray! I purchased Scrapbook Max a couple of days ago. Now I can't keep my hands off of the computer - except when working. I am a middle school band director. Believe it or not: This job lead me to Scrapbook Max. My first scrapbook project is to compile a book - now in beautiful scrapbook form - of original music compositions composed by nine of my 6th - 7th- and 8th grade band students. At this point in time I have seven pages completed. I can't wait to see the smiles when I show them the final product. THANK YOU Scrapbook Max for providing such wonderful software. I can't wait to get my first scrapbook completed.

I anxiously await reading messages - sharing ideas - and creating beautiful pages of sweet memories. Musically, Prezach
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone is sure to try and help. Happy Scrapping!!!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2009

Isn't it just the greatest program ever!! I'm sooo addicted as well lol
      Have fun, hope to see you in some of the challenges, they are sooo much fun! And you learn all kinds of new tricks!
      Kel

Comment

• prezach
        • Apr 2011

Thanks to those of you who have contacted me with greetings. I've "caught the bug!" I can't stay away from my computer. Prezach

Comment

Working...
        X