X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spubin
    • Oct 2006

Keyboard shortcut list

Is there a list anywhere (maybe in the user guide?) for the keyboard shortcuts?
    thanks
    Jeff (in frozen Colorado)
  • a_nussbaum
    • Jan 2007

Hey jeff!! Im in colorado too!! right between denver and the springs... and we are currently 9 degrees! lol wind chill has brought us down to -5!! dont you just love this? lol

I dont know about the keyboard shortcuts... but id love to know them!

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

I don't either lol but...we have bright sunshine in England, very abnormal.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
        I don't either lol but...we have bright sunshine in England, very abnormal.

YES ~ very very abnomal BUT great to see blue skies.....

Being an old secretary (really old!!! ~ learned to type on an old Remington Manual Typewriter) when I progressed to 'word processor' there wasn't any 'mouse' at that time & EVERYTHING was done by keyboard shortcuts.

Would love to know some for SBM. Have used a couple & will try & remember these & post them.....

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

JUST REMEMBERED.......

It is possible to create YOUR OWN keyboard shortcuts.......

Within SBM
          .....Right-click anywhere within the Menu Bar
          .....Select 'customize'
          .....Select 'Keyboard' tab

If you scroll through the menu here you'll see current shortcuts which can be over-written (or not!!)

.....and now by using the keyboard keys you can create all the shortcuts you want.

It's just like in MS Word etc.

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
            YES ~ very very abnomal BUT great to see blue skies.....

Being an old secretary (really old!!! ~ learned to type on an old Remington Manual Typewriter) when I progressed to 'word processor' there wasn't any 'mouse' at that time & EVERYTHING was done by keyboard shortcuts.

Would love to know some for SBM. Have used a couple & will try & remember these & post them.....

That is how I learned to type too Mary. An old Manual Typewriter. With sticky keys no less. Then when the electrics came out it was hard to learn not to tap so hard on the keys LOL. When I retired, we only had one typewriter left in the office. And it was stored on a shelf, just in case some one needed it.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Spubin
              • Oct 2006

wishful thinking

If it does not exist I will create it myself. (i hate to do work that is arleady out there). I will post it here if nobody points it out to me and I do end up creating it.
              If it is not out there, I will suggest it be included in the next version of the users guide.
              Jeff

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Spubin View Post
                If it does not exist I will create it myself. (i hate to do work that is arleady out there). I will post it here if nobody points it out to me and I do end up creating it.
                If it is not out there, I will suggest it be included in the next version of the users guide.
                Jeff
                Thank you Jeff
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                X