• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenna's mommy
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

My husband is scrapbooking

I think i gave my husband the scrapbook fever he started doing layouts, since he is more creative than me i will get him to start making us embies and stuff.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool
  • AmeliasMuma
    Layout Whiz
    • Dec 2006

Hehehe ... Tom wants to get involved, he's already done one LO but wants to join in the creativity to.

Can;t wait to see what they come up with.
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

yes it is actually fun becuase they see things different from us,lol they might amaze us.

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

OMG!! Do you realize how LUCKY you two are!!! I am in awe of both of you!!!! I think I would have a heart attack if my hubby wanted to scrapbook!! LOL Dang it, I went wrong somewhere!!!!! hahaha.... Hang onto those guys, cause if you dont someone will snatch them up right away!!!! hahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

A scrapbooking husband ....wow.....I wish I could bottle the ingredient that causes tht
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2007

I e-mailed him alot of lo and talked alot about what the program can do ,

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Wow, you are lucky..but do you have two computers? I would hate to fight over who gets to use it...LOL. My hubby doesn't have any interest and probably thinks it is stupid. He just likes regular pictures that he can pick up, look at once and sets them down. He is not a picture person really, but his family isn't either, so he came by it naturally.

Can't wait to see his work!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2007

Yes we do both have our own computor and i am lucky for him to show an interest in something i really like doing normally it is the other way around just so we can spend more time together

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

My husband doesn't scrap, but he is very supportive and interested in what I do, so that counts for something. And if he ever wants to get into it, I will let him use my laptop

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

My husband would NEVER scrapbook!! How cool is that to have such willing and creative hubbies. My hubby doesn't even know how to turn the computer on! Has no interest in it whatsoever. But he does like to show the family the LO's I make. He likes what I do with the pictures-but doesn't like the money I spend. hehehe!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2007

Haha do they ever like us spending money?My husband want go and look for layouts and kits on the internet, he'll get from me or use software stuff.

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Dec 2006

Tom has made better textures than I ever could for the 3D puter model making we done. He has the knack for making them look realistic.

Yep we have 2 pcs ..... we play online games and its much more fun with 2 . We both had one before we met, actually that is how we met LOL, online.
                        Sue xx

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by all my memories View Post
                          your both lucky im going out at christmas time and buying myself a lap top pc. just for me. cos i keep hearing this little voice saying i WANT to do a scrap book page NOW mum.
                          LOL ... I'm waiting for that to happen.
                          Sue xx

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2007

Yes my son too he already will say oh but that picture doesn't look nice, but he also got his own computor so no need for sharing mine.

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

wow, I'm so jealous, my hubby would never scrapbook.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                              X