• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

Kayes source your own challenge

Bet that got you curious!!

What i want you to do is to source your own free embellishments, whether this is a kit that is free to use for anything ie: a designer says do whatever you want with my stuff!!

The reason being is because we are all going to make quick pages with your fabulous LO's and share them with our scrap book max buddies.

So, however, or whatever you use from a designer, you must check with them first to ask if you can share the page.

So we need a theme and a colour scheme, that way if you decide to make a photo book with all the pages you get it will be themed and co-ordinated.

You can make as many pages as you want, but i would love to see at least 2 pages from each of us that way we could get a 20 page book, how awesome would that be!

Now the way I make a quick page is with Photoshop, i make my page LO first using SBM, then use photoshop to make the photo cut outs, so if you have photoshop I can give you a tutorial on how to do it, if you don't then send me the file and I will do it for you.

So the theme is summer/beach, purely as it is hot here!! and for all you Notherners it will make you feel warmer lol

So the colours can be blues, yellows creams, red.

All clear?? its early in the morning so my outline may be a bit muddled lol
  • KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

Another great challenge!
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

Thank you sandrine!

Well I started and have made one page so far here it is, all credits are in my gallery description, but all things were created by me except for the sand and bucket, starfish, thong and icecream and burst of light

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

Ok so here is my number 2 Layout. these will be made into Quick pages for everyone to download when everyone has done their pages.

Is this challenge too hard, there has been no commnet lol.

if you are having trouble getting embies free let me know and I will make my embies available to you to create your pages, please give it a red hot go though first!

Comment

• Saviscrap
          • Nov 2011

if you are having trouble getting embies free let me know and I will make my embies available to you to create your pages, please give it a red hot go though first!
          This is no longer part of the deal, sorry, I thought about it and it's part of the challenge, so......:-)

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Great Challenge Kaye!! Don't know if I will get this one done
            Hugs!!

Comment

• cheesepiece
              Layout Whiz
              • Apr 2010

Here is my 1st page for the challenge.
              What size do you want the QP's to be Kaye?..... 8x8 or 12x12?
              Great Ghallenge.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

I Love this Page Donna!!! Colors are Beautiful too!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                  Digi Sage
                  • Sep 2010

Kaye, can you put together a color palette for this for everyone to use? Thank you.

Originally posted by wench View Post
                  Bet that got you curious!!

What i want you to do is to source your own free embellishments, whether this is a kit that is free to use for anything ie: a designer says do whatever you want with my stuff!!

The reason being is because we are all going to make quick pages with your fabulous LO's and share them with our scrap book max buddies.

So, however, or whatever you use from a designer, you must check with them first to ask if you can share the page.

So we need a theme and a colour scheme, that way if you decide to make a photo book with all the pages you get it will be themed and co-ordinated.

You can make as many pages as you want, but i would love to see at least 2 pages from each of us that way we could get a 20 page book, how awesome would that be!

Now the way I make a quick page is with Photoshop, i make my page LO first using SBM, then use photoshop to make the photo cut outs, so if you have photoshop I can give you a tutorial on how to do it, if you don't then send me the file and I will do it for you.

So the theme is summer/beach, purely as it is hot here!! and for all you Notherners it will make you feel warmer lol

So the colours can be blues, yellows creams, red.

All clear?? its early in the morning so my outline may be a bit muddled lol

Comment

• Saviscrap
                    • Nov 2011

Donna that page is awesom!!

Yes Dianne I can do that, will have to be a little later though today.

12 x 12 page soze will be great

Getting exited ladies to see wh YOU DO!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                      • Nov 2011

This is the colour pallette.

Donna...yours is beautiful, not the same palette, but don't worry, leave it as is

Kayes Palette.png

Comment

• cheesepiece
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Apr 2010

Both your LO's are stunning Kaye. I love the detailed cluster of the first one. Beautiful.

I have another in the colour chart colours that I didn't notice before. If I have the time I will try to do another.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

Great page Dona!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• Marion
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Feb 2006

Being that there are mostly men and boys in our family, I decided to make a boys QP instead, using as many of the color palette as possible. All items are freebies and cu.
                            Hope this is ok.

Comment

• Saviscrap
                              • Nov 2011

great pages Donna and Marion!

Is anyone else going to make a QP? If not we might get our QP's made and share them.

So ladies anyone who has made one, let us know how you are sharing and add it here in the thread and anyone is invited to grab the QP's

Comment

Working...
                              X