• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Slide Show Volume?

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can lower the volume on WAV music that I use in a slide show? Would you have any suggestions for a free or very inexpensive program to decrease the volume on the music file instead of lowering the computer's volume. I would like a very quiet background music when the autoload starts playing without adjusting the computer volume.

Right now I use Wavosauras to edit my music length but don't know how to decrease the volume.
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

FINALLY a solution to this problem. I put the music in my Wavosaur program and lowered the decibels. Now it plays very silently--just barely audable. I needed the slide show for a funeral tomorrow and I didn't want it to blast the room with the music. I didn't want to worry about adjusting the computer volume either. This disk was to be a plug-and-play, so I could give it to a family member who doesn't understand computers.

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Glad you figured it out. I would not have had any idea of what to do.

Comment

• grannywin
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2006

Wavosauras is a free auditing program for music. I loaded my music, selected the entire song, clicked on PROCESS, VOLUME, and told it to lower the decibel level by 6 decibels (-6) db. Then I saved the program. It worked!

Comment

Working...
        X