• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Miss Ya'll

Hello Friends...
    Just wanted to check in and tell you all I love ya and I miss ya..seems like it has been a year since I have been here..I am doing better.. Im just taking it easy and trying to get completely well..I have been lurking around the gallery and I havent been making comments but all the pages are really great..I was cooking the boys some fried chicken a week or so ago and a leg slipped out of my hand... the hot grease washed up over my hand.. my thumb and my wrist..the one on my wrist was the worst and it has gotten infected..Im having to do wet to dry dressings on it and take antibotics and pain meds..oh wow do those dressings hurt..just my luck it was my right hand too...sooo I havent been using it much..hurts when my wrist moves
    eng..hope you are feeling better..Marion hope the baby is better..all of you that are under the weather feel better soon..Sue..hope you mom is better and Crops I miss you but I sure understand how it is to work and give up things you like to do..granny I think about you all the time and forgive me for not staying in touch better..hope you and your mom are doing better..I know I owe emails to some of you and Im sorry I havent answered...I think about all of you all the time and Im here in spirit and in my heart even if Im not here in person...lots of love to you all..Jazz
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/
  • Jenna's mommy
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

We all miss you too, hope you get better and your hands and wrists. God blees you and my prayers are still going out for you. Hope you had a good Christmas and blessed new year with your family.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Oh I hope your hand heels better.We use flamazine in Canada for burns and it works very well.I think you mentioned you are a diabetic and that takes a long process in your healing properly.Keep your sugars normal.Take care of that hand and I luv yah. xo.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

Jazz... glad to see your around! Stay away from the fried chicken, it's bad for your health!
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
          Jazz... glad to see your around! Stay away from the fried chicken, it's bad for your health!
          He meant to say "bad for your hand"

I love fried chicken!

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Miss ya Jazz! I do see you lurking once in a while-so I at least know you are here in spirit. Like Steve said stay away from that fried chicken-or should I say stay away from all fried foods!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

I too have missed ya...like always...take care of yourself...Burns are no fun...I went through helping my mom when she burned her foot from dropping a pot of boiling water on it...I know how much pain she was in...So please be careful...I love ya...((HUGS))
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Jazz, honey, the chicken goes in your mouth, not on your hand!!!!

Hope you're healing nicely. Lots of vitaming E on the burn. It will heal nicely. Don't listen to Eyes, she is from that place up there. All their brains are on permafrost due to the cold!!!

Mom is doing better. I'm going nuts. Thanks for your concern, and don't worry about a thing. You just get better!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Miss you too Jazz, just take care of yourself. We don't want any relapses. We are still trying to figure out what is wrong with my mom, my guess is a pinched nerve, but I am not a doctor.

Take Care.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Hiya Jazz...take your sweet time recovering! You are in my nightly prayers!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• rosana brito
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2006

OI!! Jazz!!

OHH! Jazz, homesicknesses! I feel for its hand! I am always burning me in the kitchen, I am horror in this I negotiate of kitchen! We wait ancious its return in this place its presence if he makes necessary much!

kisses

Comment

• mswizard
                        Digi Sage
                        • Mar 2007

Don't worry about us here Jazz...you just get yourself well and now healed. We will all be waiting for you when ya come back..heck..I'll even sub for ya on your bowling team if I gotta...just get better and get back here! Love y a and miss ya!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

Here Is The Answer....

Jazz, I know how to enjoy your friend chicken and not get burned....... Get in the car, turn key, put into drive, drive to your neighborhood KFC! Yummy Yummy Yummy!

So glad your back with us!
                          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Lmao...

FRIED CHICKEN no Friend Chicken !!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

• Kazr
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2006

Miss you Jazz,sorry to hear you were burnt,they are always nasty especially with an infection,hope it starts to mend soon for you.Nice to see you here,hope you continue to feel better
                              hugs Karyn.

Comment

Working...
                              X