• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Booster Pack Builder

I've written a FREE program called "Booster Pack Builder" to help anyone that might want to build booster packs for Scrapbook MAX! It's really easy to use and has a step-by-step wizard to help you thought the process. You can add an entire folder of images , which is one feature that many people were asking for.

Click this Booster Pack Link to view the download instructions.

I am also doing a "soft" opening of my new site, iiRe Design and Development
    today, so take a look around... you might see something you like!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by srussell; 11-08-2006, 08:06 AM.
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

I shall have a proper look later and the site is the biz! Had a quick nose and will be back.....
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Wow, Steve, this is awesome. How can we ever thank you enough! And your site is wonderful! You really are a master designer! Looking for any students? I'll sign up right now!

Really, thank you, Steve, you're a terrific guy, no matter what Crops says!

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Congrats Steve..your store looks wonderful and has so many great goodies..can't wait to be able to shop..the new program should be a big hit as well as a big help..the shopping mall is getting larger by the day it seems..aren't we all soooo lucky to have all this great talent...
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

You outdid yourself on this one!!! Great store! When are the sales!
          Bring on the bargains! hehehehe

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• srussell
            Digi Sage
            • Feb 2006

Granny, you can sign up as designer, but I'll have to see if you're stuff meets my standards (LMAO ), although it might be a conflict of interest with your own store.

Jazzeil, You can purchase items now... I just haven't done any major promotion yet... This is the first I've mentioned it and I've been helping Desmond a little on the Scrapbook MAX! store ( and learning a thing or two in the process)

Carol, I've got a "Specials" page in the works, but haven't given it a whole lot of priority yet, but they'll be something like that eventually...
            Last edited by srussell; 11-08-2006, 10:14 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

I'll be waiting for it Steve! I know the 1st special could be the winter one! whata say: huh? That one is FAB!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Steve, I don't want to be one of your designers, you don't need me. I just want to be your student and learn from the master himself!!!!!

Granny
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Is there a double meaning there?
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• MA3
                    • Aug 2006

Bravo Steve !!!!

Oh My Goodness, I have been gone for Days, and when I get Back, Your Store is up and Running/ Maxs Store is Up/ and so is LadyBug,Moonbeam & Grannys....

Steve your Store is AWSOME, and you make Programs too ...What a Guy !!! Will try out your Program Soon, Thank-You so Very Much...
                    Wishing You All the Success in the World, No need to wish you good Luck, with your talent you won't need any Keep Up The Beyond Fantastic Work !!! (((Hugs))) coming your way...

Comment

• Kazr
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2006

Steve your store is great, & thank you for your tips & help, some of us need all the help we can get, much appreciated!
                      hugs Karyn.

Comment

• lormic
                        • Apr 2006

I have been using your Booster Pack Builder & I love it, it worked great. But now I keep getting a message "Error, could not save text file". I tried using different embellishments to create different booster packs because I thought it might be something with one of my embellishments. But no matter what I do it gives me the error message all the time now. If you could help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Comment

• srussell
                          Digi Sage
                          • Feb 2006

Have you moved or deleted the "C:\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Booster Packs\WorkFiles" folder? You could check to make sure that folder is there...

I need to add a check for this, but that could be the problem... It's trying to write out the install.ini file to that folder for the booster pack...

Let me know...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Liyie
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Oct 2006

All this is awesome! Congratulations for the store and thanks for sharing your great talent!

Comment

• lormic
                              • Apr 2006

I had deleted the "Workfiles" folder. After I restored the folder it works great. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
                              X