• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Scrapsville Summer Olympics Preview

The good folks at Days of our Scraps have decided to host a summers olympic games. The funny part is that bunch of old poops are planning to be the participants. Well, I've seen them around town practising, and decided to hide inside my mattress (I hate the darn thing, don't know how I got stuck with it), and film the entire mess. I thought you would appreciate seeing them folks in action. If you decide to sponsor them after watching this video, then you're more crazy than they are and deserve whatever you get for coming...

I've warned you!!!

Scrapsville Summer Olympics Preview
    Last edited by Granny; 03-06-2008, 10:43 AM.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

rofl too funny

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Ouch...rotfl
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Still laughing!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Granny that was the funniest thing I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Here I am at work...... WORKING...... and I decided to check this video out....... with the door open. I couldn't help but crack up laughing and laughing, had to close the door before I attracted attention! WAY TOO FUNNY!!!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• grannywin
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2006

This is what happens when the seniors get out of those rocking chairs. I can criticize since I am one. I guarantee you can put me in the video when I try to ski.

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Well, since ya all have been training so hard, I thought it was only fair to share it with the rest of the folks here at Max. Thank you for being good sports and not suing for going public on this!!!

ps: Onie... Get back to work!
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• mandijane55
                  • Feb 2008

ouchies......but funny
                  See Raff's Latest Adventures....

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Oh Granny, I get up off my death bed to come check on all my friends in here and after watching all you practise for the Olympics, I'm laughing so hard I have to go back and lay down before I fall down. Just got a virus from someone but, Man, I feel like I'm dying. And I couldn't see the face very well, but the one losing her drawers must have been Smile. Isn't she one of the ones who went on a diet? Can't remember right now. But she needs to go down a size in her pants!
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Melanie, I'm so sorry to hear you're sicky poo. I hope you start feeling better soon. And for your information, there is no "you" guys. I'm filming, remember, I ain't a part of this insanity!!!

Soooooooo, take two aspirings and call me in the morning!

sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

This was too too funny...Which one was you Granny...lol
                        I almost crapped my pants from laughing so hard...Just what I needed today...Thanks bunches for sharing that... ((HUGS))
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

ROFLMAO!!!! I do believe the one that lost her pants was Smile. Hey Smile that diet is working, keep it up I am sorry to say that I am the one that couldn't stay balanced and fell in the water. Granny I can't believe you let everyone see that!! I do one-yes one! embarassing thing and you went and showed everyone!! LOL!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

That was a HOOT!!! Funny thing is... I didnt see me in any of those shot.... I must of been working when you filmed it Granny! But thanks for the laughs....that was certainly FUNNY and well worth a second and THIRD viewing!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Wickel
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2007

Omg !! Rofl :d

Comment

Working...
                              X