• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 3 ~ Hosted by Autisticwonder

Autisticwonder, bless her soul....wanted to give you a challnge this week...I wasn't going to argue with her...lol...and it will give me some time to plan some more challenges for you as well...She is so so sweet... Put your hands together for our creative lady...<wink> I know she will come up with something to ROCK this place down...lol...Take it away Donna!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Scrapbook max blinkie builders unite!!

Unlike the FIRST ScrapbookMax blinkie I made..This NEW ScrapbookMax blinkie for version 2.0 is going to be done by ALL of us that want to take a hand in the design of it!! You will NOT be doing the manual blinkie format..that is my job..I will be making the gif image for all to download and to make personal for all of us!!

This challenge will conclude with a RANDOM DRAWING for a FREE copy of the NEW Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software by electronic download. Or, if you already have Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, you can win your choice of one Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Expansion Pack: either "Bundle of Joy" or "Back To School" by electronic download! Please note that participants who have won in the last two months are not eligible for a prize.

Disclaimer: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or taxed. Prizes must be accepted as awarded (no cash value). Electronic download delivery only. The decision of the moderator is final.

All we need to do for this 2 week long CHALLENGE is to design a Scrapbook Max template for a 2.0 version BLINKIE.. The first week will be dedicated to that purpose..Everyone that wants the blinkie will get their name and/or quote SBM blinkie 2.0 by end of the week..We may decide to do one blinkie version or several to choose from! 2nd week of CHALLENGE is for you to design your OWN personal blinkie for WHATEVER you like and again..I will do the blinkie formatting for it!! Show off your work here!! and share if you desire with others!! (NO blogsites or store advertising except SBM store allowed..sorry..policy)

What's a BLINKIE???
    Notice the signature at end of this thread where you will see last years blinkie with moving letters and my name in it?? and one with link for my store?? Those are blinkies..

How do I get one?
    Once we put our blinkies templates into my Adobe animation program..I will send them to photobucket.com login: autisticwonder password: fisher22
    for all to go get them and take them to your accounts or use from mine..Your choice..Directions will be given at that time as to HOW to load them to your signature!! You can go take a peek at previous blinkies I've made by going to photobucket!!

Grab your TEMPLATE below to get you started. I need the items separate and layered in your template so once you design the look of the 6 inch by two inch size blinkie...You can send it back to me in this thread WITH YOUR NAME on it so as to identify the designer!! I will then take it through the animation and but back on the thread for all to see!! and those that want one can get it..I will make easy to use template formats so all I need to do is add the name and quote..

Simplified DIRECTIONS:
    1) TAke the Blinkie template

2) Design a scrapbook like page to a 6 inch x 2 inch space using the elements and your choice of added embellishments to the blinkie template

3) Add your INSTRUCTIONS as to the MOVEment you wish to see in the blinkie.. Identify the layer by breaking down to smaller frames if necessary
    and provided on another template within this pack..

4) Submit your design in .smt or sm2t format to this thread or in zip format with picture sample of finished product and individual pieces with your instructions on the moveable pieces..

5) I will then do the gif format in blinkie animation for you! and make a pspimage format for easy use to adapt for others. I will give you instructions as to how to put your blinkies on your signature! if you don't know how already!

Let's get started and ask me questions if necessary!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Donna, I'm not home right now so can't download to see how the pieces are divided up. Is the SBM lady a separate png where she can be moved across the blinkie or can we only move whatever item we add to this?
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

yes OB..the SBM lady is separate piece as well as curly que, gradient background if desired, frame, black corner...Those are available if needed but not manditory!! Thanks for asking!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Donna, you rock GF!!!! I knew you would have an awesome challenge...I can't wait to get started on this...One question...In each frame, do we use the same pieces we plan on seeing in the blinkie, but just move them around for the movement we want to see...or is each frame just for the pieces we want to use..? Am I making sense? lol...I think I just flustered myself...<wink> Anywho...looking forward to this one...Woo-Hoo!!!!!
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

I'm not sure I'll need it but what font did you use for the Scrapbook Max part?
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Kimmyann's Design

Hey Donna,
              I don't know if this is correct, but here is my shot at this.
              Attached Files
              Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

Wolvsie..Michelle..LOL..The frames help you tell me about each piece to your design if needed to tell me what you want to move and how..

Use the Workspace 6x2 for total build up and then if necessary...use the framer sheet to break it down into layers to tell me about each moving piece..Otherwise..if your design has only one moving part and no changes in scenes then use just the work sheet and tell me which part moves and how you want it to move..

OB..the font for Scrapbook Max piece is not known to me..but you can use whatever font you like to get something similar to it if needed for your design..

Things to help you!
                I can do fade in's with an object
                curtain falling
                things disappearing
                transitions etc.. You just need to give me an idea of what you want..

If you find a blinkie in my photobucket account that you would like me to use similar transition or such..let me know!! I can create whatever transitions you wish..well..almost everything!! LOL..I'll find a way to do it!!

Good questions..

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                  Hey Donna,
                  I don't know if this is correct, but here is my shot at this.
                  BRILLIANT!! Do you have a place you want someone's name to show up? or maybe a quote added?? I LOVE this!! You are getting the idea for sure!! EXCELLENT layer placement..As soon as I hear from you about the name idea..and give me an idea for transition of each frame..Would you like fade in to each layer? or explosion type transition to each layer or one specific layer that comes across pulling in a new scene? That sort of thing..

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Donna,
                    If you want you can Put "Kiimyann Says" on the First Slide (Background) I think the EXPLOSION type transition would be Kimmyann's style......ROTFLOL..... I wrote between each slide, to help guide you.
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Nov 2006

I've been playing with this for last few hours..TOO FUN!! I'm rusty but putting some new skills to work for me!!

KimmyAnn..sorry I didn't see lasted post of yours to include the name in beginning..now that the blinkie is made..if you like what we have or want to add more ..we can!! image format is saved!!Will work on that revise for you to make it your personal one!!

Now that we have a GREAT example to follow..HUGS to KimmyANN!! we can continue to let you all build!!

If anyone wants to add this to their signatures..Directions soon to follow..It's been a long time since I've done one..so want to make sure I get the procedure right for you!!

EXCELLENT KIMMYANN!! Way EXCITED you did this soo fast!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

oopps..forgot to down size this one...LOL..I'm learning..but at least you get the idea!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

SBM blinkie KimmyAnn version 150x50 px size

here's the corrected size for simple KimmyAnn version and here's KimmyAnn personal with name included..

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

WOW!!!! Donna I LOVE IT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! TOO COOL!!!! GREAT JOB MAKING IT COME TO LIFE!!!!!!
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! Your an ANGEL!!!! ( I was suppose to be sleeping today, because I got switched to nights, but I was feeding My Addiction to SBM)

Thanks Again!!!
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X