• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nannybernie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

Out Of Africa - Booster Kit from NannyBernie

Someone in the forum requested items about Africa, so got cracking and found some fabrics which are now papers/scraps, and did some embellies with just that theme in mind, hope you enjoy these. Personal use only. Be warned this is a huge kit, so download from 4shared please. I would love to see what people make with this, should be interesting. is 98 meg. Will download into SBM2. I should have posted this in the embellishments forum, sorry, I am always in here so just habit I guess. Sorry to the powers that be.

Last edited by nannybernie; 01-28-2010, 12:34 AM.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic
  • bluevelvet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

WOW!! Thats all I can say! This will be perfect with some ZOO pictures..Thanks for sharing with all of us!
    CHRISTINA

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Totally awesome!

Comment

• Chloé
        • Apr 2008

WOW ! Thanks a million for sharing this super nice kit ! You are so generous !

Comment

• Daydreamer
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2010

Thanks sooo much for these. . . I simply love the colours and backgrounds. . . Scrapping our family's 1st safari is going to be sooo much fun!!!

Comment

• LaurieDottie1407
            • Apr 2009

Your one really amazing Nanny
            Thank you so much for your kind generousity
            Hugs
            Live , Love & Laugh

Laurie

Comment

• ValerieElaine
              Digi Sage
              • Aug 2008

Thank you Nannym its beautiful.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• lcanon
                • Mar 2010

WOW! I am new, I just joined today and I have created more pages today than I have in the last year. I'm one happy momma. I am now checking out the files and conversations in the group here. I love your work and have to say that you are one very talented lady. Was this file only available for a certain amount of time? I just went to download it and it is no longer available. I wasn't sure if maybe you had a website and sold them sets after a bit. Thank you so much and have a wonderful evening. Lisa

Comment

• lcanon
                  • Mar 2010

Sorry about that. The download site was down. I use the same site for cricut so knew it might be a glitch. Thank you so much.

Comment

• davidrodes
                    • May 2011

African Safari Holidays/African Safaris

Hi,
                    Thanks for the information regarding the wildlife safari....I totally fell in love with Africa. It is unlike any other place on the planet. I can't wait to get back there..This is the great thread you have posted.. If you are looking for the Africa safari then there is a best place where all the Africa safari information is available in wide range with best offer.. .. They also have the facility of online booking.. You must visit there site to know better.....
                    For beautiful African Safari Holidays : African Safari Holidays and African Safaris.

Comment

• flylink
                      • May 2011

Re: Out Of Africa - Booster Kit from NannyBernie

Its really amazing post.. I love it.. Thanks for the information.. I am glad I visited here and come to know about it.. I have been to the Africa and its really a wonderful place to visit.. The wildlife of Africa is amazing.. I am soon visiting Africa again..

Comment

Working...
                      X