X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Keepsakes
    • Feb 2006

I need help!

I dont what I did wrong but after I finished my album page in the new version (which is GREAT by the way) I published it once to a jpeg and then to a pdf and when I open each one there is only a black screen.
    What did I do wrong?
  • Brett
    • Jan 2006

So, you mean that they output is black, right? Not the project in Scrapbook MAX! but in the PDF and JPEG files? What output settings are you using? WHat if you go to Print Preview? Do they show up there? Also, what operating system are you using?
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• Keepsakes
      • Feb 2006

about help needed

hi again! I tried print preview it doesn't show there either. and i'm not sure about the rest of your questions.
      My background is set at 300 dpi and 12 x 12.
      any sugestions?

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
        Your Host, Gracie!
        • Jan 2006

Hmmm. That's strange. We haven't heard of anyone else report anything like that.

Which of the following are you using:

1. Windows 98
        2. Windows ME
        3. Windows 2000
        4. Windows XP
        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Keepsakes
          • Feb 2006

windows XP

Comment

• Keepsakes
            • Feb 2006

I also got a message saying "error generating project preview" when i went to save the page. I just remembered that, Does this help in any way?

Comment

• Brett
              • Jan 2006

Try a 12x12 at 200 DPI... does that work?
              Brett Kapilik
              Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• Brett
                • Jan 2006

OK, we have confirmed that bug and are working on resolving it now. For now, keep the projects a bit smaller and they will work fine. 10x10 @ 300 DPI works fine as does 12x12 @ 200 DPI. We'll keep you posted.
                Brett Kapilik
                Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• Keepsakes
                  • Feb 2006

changing the dpi

is there a way to change the dpi on my layout without messing up the integrity of the background? I changed the dpi from 300 t0 200 but that shifted everything around on the layout. I couldn't get the background to go back to the 12x12 format it stayed at 8x8 while the rest of the layout was set up for the larget size.

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
                    Your Host, Gracie!
                    • Jan 2006

Apparently, you can choose up to 295 ppi at 12"x12" without problem. We'll have a fix for this next week. Our recommendation though is to use a maximum of 200 ppi at 12x12. There are a lot of reasons for it (they are documented in the User's Guide if you'd like all the background info), but the short answer is that 200 ppi will print awesome and will require much less system resources to handle it. That means faster software, better response, smaller file sizes etc.
                    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Keepsakes
                      • Feb 2006

quick update and Thank you!

I am having a ball with the program now that you helped explain away and I have the bugs worked out!
                      Thanks so much for putting up with my complaining these past few weeks.

Is there any chance I could import a layout I made in another scrapbooking program into sbm?
                      Just a thought!I have a couple of old Ulead programs with pages i would like to improve upon.

Comment

Working...
                      X