• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

Huge Favor To Ask Everyone!!!

Ok here is the deal;
    There is a little girl with Down Syndrome and she has been diagnosed with Actue Myelogenous Leukemia and as you all know this may be Emily someday because Down's children are prone to Leukemia.
    Anyway, some designers are putting together a charity kit to help out Chelsea's family. They are still looking for designers! (HINT) but they want the kit done sometime in November...if you can, PLEASE buy this kit when it comes out or better yet, donate some pieces to it.

Here is the link for more information:
    This website is for sale! mootwodesigns.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mootwodesigns.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Thanks SOOOOOO very much!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

I will be donating....Love the cause and love to give..<wink> Thanks for bringing this to my attention...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mswizard
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2007

Picture of Chelsea

Isn't she just the sweetest little thing?

Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Awwww......she is just adorable. Must read the site properly. Wonderful to see people pull together to help another.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Awww! She is so cute. Will definately buy the kit when it is released. Unfortunately I am not a designer so I can't contribute-but I will buy. Thanks for the info wiz.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

how cute wish i was a designer would love to contribute

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

What A Doll

She's adorable! I love that blonde hair! Wished I was a designer! Let us know when the kit comes out!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• MaggieMae
                Digi Sage
                • May 2006

I'm with Onie. I can't design but would like to know when the kit comes out! Such a little cutie!
                Julie

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Dec 2006

I'm signing up to the site now ..... hopefully I can get a little kit designed and help out that way
                  Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• mswizard
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2007

NanaC

I saw your kit in the Gallery, it's beautiful! I wasn't really sure if anyone would donate (well, I knew wolvsie would) I am overwhelmed by your generosity! When I saw Chelsea my heart just melted and all I could see was Emily in her and I know if it were Emmy I would love knowing so many people care about her not just to donate money for the kit but to donate their time and love making it

Comment

• ACMommy28
                      • Oct 2007

Thank you all soooooooo much!!

You guys are so incredible!!!!!

I am the designer that started the idea of the charity kit for Chelsea...I had no idea what an amazing response I would get to this call!
                      I am also a Mommy to a little one with Down Syndrome. His name is Carter and is two and a half years old. He is also the light of my life. I know that he is prone to Leukemia so this hits close to home. Chelsea's Mom Cary and I are contributors to a book for new parents of children with Down Syndrome, so when I heard that Chelsea was sick I knew I had to do something for them. Thankfully, the news is so far so good (knocking on wood as I type). This is going to be a long road for their family, and I think that the proceeds from this kit are going to really help them in one way or another.

Sorry to ramble on, but I am just overwhelmed with how amazing you all are! And a special thank you to mswizard for posting this thread!!!

Even if you can't actually contribute to the kit itself, any word of mouth or blog advertising once the kit is completed would be HUGELY appreciated!!

Sending HUGE hugs to all of you!!!

Jeanette
                      Last edited by ACMommy28; 10-21-2007, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

I'm not a designer either but I have made some things and I made some things for Rosies kit so I will contribute some things and they can be added to the kit if they are needed..she is so precious and I know what it is like to have a family member in the hospital and what it is like to stay at Ronald McDonald house..I know how much this would have meant to us when Andrew had his accident and was in the hospital so long...
                        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

I am happy to donate some things for the kit...
                          I had a quick look at the link .. but can someone clarify where we upload to??? I just need more info on how and where to send the items.
                          I love the picture . what a heart melter she is

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

Ok.. I just did a 5 page template for this little girl...I had to get straight into it - I couldn't wait to do this for her -Hope this is Ok and what you are after - please let me know where to send it??? I have put it in a zip file.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

With vista windows I am lost and the web site confused me.If anyone wants to take anything I made and send it for me I would be happy.I have odd stuff and it may be too much. The magenta was my fav.as it has a class of its own.xo
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                              X