• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

laurie got hurt

I was not home as
    I was in Amherst paying some bills.When I came home Ethan came out to say Dad fell and is in Hospital.So I went up and he broke around his ankle in two places.We had to send him out.So me drivin in a city was scary as I got lost but made it.He went in 11 last night and his surgery lasted 1 hour.He had a plate and screws put in.They gave him spinal freezing so he could not feel from the waste down. Let me tell you I think Laurie could be very violent on Morpine as he sure was not my hubbie.Very paranoid and shifty eyes---real scary.He hates hospitals and never goes to them.He was a bundle of nerves and when they said he was only getting frozen the fear on his face was not good.But they gave him stuff to relax him.In fact he did not mind the surgery.He said he never felt the needle.Next comes the news he needs an air cast.$2oo or $300 as they were not sure the exact cost of air cast.They will not bill you as they want the cash out front.Now I have to come up with that but I am not worried as the good man above will fix that for me so I will rest it in his hands.Now the sad part is will he ever get back to work with those heavy steel toed boots.Guess we will have to deal with it one day at a time. We will survive all this and someday look back and be able to giggle.That is why we have memories.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

OH!!! Now!!!

OMG! Eye, this annoys me very!
    Mine prayers for its husband okay, is in peace, everything to finish well, is counted where it fell of this skill, to hurt itself in such a way thus ?
    Please eye keeps informed ok

Kisses
    I love ya

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Big Hugs Eye! I will pray that you find the help you need for the air cast. Glad that Laurie is doing all right. Love ya girl! XXOO

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Oh No! Eye, I am so sorry to hear what happened. I think men in general probably do not make good patients, but I feel so bad for him and for you! Please give him my best!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

So sorry to hear of this, Eye. Will be praying for your need at this time. Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Usually men are babies when hurt or sick but not my Laurie.He will not let me do anything.He is very stubborn.Thanks everyone for your support.I am just ready to break.This Cuba trip has took it tole on me or I should say Ethan has----drivin me nuts.Thought I would have a rest but now I guess I can put that on pause.called work and told them I will let them know when I will be back.Good to have a job where yah can do that eh.But thanks for the support xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Eye-so sorry to hear of Laurie's painful fall. I hope that he heals properly. My prayers go out to you and your family. Everything will find a way of working out. Take good care of him.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Prayers are with you and your family. You have put everything in the best one's hands and somehow we always seem to survive that way.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Cuba trip? You picking on my roots?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Manatee25
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2007

Oh Eye., sorry to hear about this!!! I hope that things work out well for you and know that they will with faith in the Lord! Prayers for you and your DH!
                    Don't procrastinate being happy!
                    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                    Orange Blossom- new release
                    sigpic
                    My SBM store

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

Oh goodness Irene, This is terrible! Send a BIG HUG to Laurie. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

• Wickel
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2007

Get well soon Laurie !
                        Attached Files

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

healing prayers with laurie

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Ohhh Myyyy!!! Just when things start looking good, it never fails.. Got ya'll in my prayers!
                            And when were ya going to CUBA???

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

You and your family are in our prayers...Give my best to hubyb and I hope he has a speedy recovery...
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X