May I Know Who Is The Designer Of "Speaking Of Rosie" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Lollipop
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

May I Know Who Is The Designer Of "Speaking Of Rosie" ?

Hi,

I hope is 'ok' to post this thread here as I have some 'silly' questions as I am still 'newbie'.

May I know who is the designer of this charity kit of the sweet Rosie ? I like to know ...

1) about the 'brag book' set template - is this more for a 'digital' kind or is possible to make into a 'real' one?

2) what kind of paper is recommend e.g thickness? (It will be great if any sweet lady can guide me how to use the templates to make a non-digital 'brag book' ?

3) how to order the whole kit? By choosing individual to 'total' the set or ... ? (I only see 'individual' kit display on store).

4) what is the total download size for the whole kit?

Thanks for all advise in advance. You can directly 'reply' me here or the designer prefer to PM me is fine too. :P
    sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Speaking of Rosie kits were made by many different designers from Max

i think the brag book was made by Julie Clark (but dont quote me on that, it just looks like her style )

1) all brag books and templates can be printed to make 'real' scrapbooks

2) photo paper is normally best to print on, matt, gloss or high gloss give great effects

3) you put all the items into the basket and once done the price adjusts

4) 297MB if my adding up is right

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2008

Oh Fiona,

You are always one of the 'fastest' one to answer my 'help' (then other wonderful members will add on great advises too). Thanks so much for 'quicky' reply and is very sweet of you. May I also know to use this set to 'create' a brag book, can you advise e.g lets say I design a page with a frame , a tag ...etc together with 1 or 2 papers. Do I need to cut out the embellishment individually (and then 'glue' together) or I just have to cut the whole design page along with the attachment after print out? (For a 'really' beautiful effect for view). As I am concern that some embellishmens may be kind of 'tiny' to trim out and I may 'damage' the design.

Do I use 'glossy' or 'mat' kind of photo paper for best result? Is there a 'particular' good reco. of 'thickness'?

I am using HP Ink Jet Printer 1500 series (bought a year's ago). Thanks for further advise. Good day.
      sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

when you open max go into page settings (3rd to last box on the right in the menu bar) in size you can set the page size as small photo 6 x 4 which will give you the perfect size to ensue your brag book and embellishments fit perfectly

to make a manual brag book you can do it one of two ways either just as you do with a digital template make up your page add your photos and then print the page as it is, if you print via the max program the quality is fabulous.
        or you can make one page with your background, and place the embellishments onto extra pages, print all the pages and cut the embellishments out and glue together

i personall prefer the first way

gloss or matt is a matter of personal choice...i prefer matt myself as i dont like the pages to shiney

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2008

Hi Fiona,

Super! Thanks again for 'super fast' reply and advise. I am so touch to know that this is created not only by a designer but even best are by many of the members. God bless you people Now I have 'ideas' about to start it. I hope to design my first brag book for my daughter. I may need to 'bug' for help later I believe during the making process.

Appreciate the advises. Good day
          Last edited by Pink Lollipop; 02-29-2008, 08:07 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X