X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

My Wish for Debbie

I have just uploaded a template which I had a request for from LINDA by PM.. It's for her dear friend who is battling Cancer and as gift a scrapbook of Debbies Family will be made and presented to her. I think this is a wonderful thought Linda that will boost her spirits and she will treasure the photo's -It is my Wish for Debbie that she beats this disease and returns to her family in full health so I called the template done in her favourite flowers ( Pansies) "Wish for DEBBIE"
    I cant put a link in yet as at this moment it has not appeared in the store...I'm going to bed now and By the time I wake up it should be in there .. so this is to let you know LINDA that I have done this for you! .. the personalised wordart.. I will upload to the forum in the sharing section in a couple of days time...and you can collect it from there free of charge-- Give my love to Debbie and wish her well for me
  • Linda
    Layout Whiz
    • May 2006

Oh Deanne, I can't thank you enough for doing this! I never dreamed you would have it ready this quickly! Debbie's birthday is next week so I can have something ready for her by then. I can't wait to see it; I know it's beautiful! Thank you so much!
    sigpic

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Here at last Linda

Originally posted by Linda View Post
      Oh Deanne, I can't thank you enough for doing this! I never dreamed you would have it ready this quickly!
      At last it is in the store - I have been checking daily ..it's been 5 days and its never taken that long before and was starting to think it hadn't gone in the uploading folder...Phew!!!
      here's the link Linda

Attached Files
      Last edited by Moonbeam; 11-21-2006, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
        At last it is in the store - I have been checking daily ..it's been 5 days and its never taken that long before and was starting to think it hadn't gone in the uploading folder...Phew!!!
        here's the link Linda

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...2&cat=0&page=3
        Oh that is truly beautiful Moonbeam. What a tribute that will be.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING....!!

I'm having some of that.

Words fail me Moonbeam ~~ you are just soooooooooo talented.
          Wish it could rub off on me.

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Zing, Zam, WOW...Gorgeous!!

I'm putting this on my wish list from Santa this year!! LOVE it!!! LOVE it!!

Comment

• Linda
              Layout Whiz
              • May 2006

Oh Deanne, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it and I know Debbie will, too. We're going out to lunch tomorrow for her birthday and I hope to get at least a page done to take to her. I can't thank you enough! The colors are perfect and such beautiful pansies! Wonderful job! I will so be so proud to give these pages to Debbie with special pictures in them! (((HUGS)))
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X