• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Congratulations to you all...

I want to congratulate all of you talented designers here. Your work is really beautiful. I would love to post individually, but don't have the energy. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with every one in the community and for being such a great source of inspiration.

Keep up the wonderful work you're doing.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Thanks Granny!!!!!!

OMG! Granny, debtor for the incentive, this and of extreme importance stops in that we are initiating in the Scrap, same debtor ok, I was very happy , and I am certain that the girls will also feel themselves high

kissesssss

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

HUGGGGSSSSSS GRANNY!! I'll need to send you some ENERGY PILLS to keep your goods coming this way!!!

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

granny you angel

*tops grannys root beer up with extra sugar for the energy rush*

love your work too .....now get back to your pc and start getting some more kits up *cracks whip*

xxxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Thank you kids. I've been working on another project specifically for women, based on the poem "After a while" ( or "Comes the Dawn") by Veronica A. Shoffstall. She gave me permission to use it. It's almost ready, but I just don't feel well enough to finish it. I'm hoping it will be in the store soon.

Meanwhile, you all hold down the fort!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

on the poem "After a while" ( or "Comes the Dawn")
            Ohhh Granny ya thinking about me eh?? (or "Comes the Crops2Dawn") HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA sorry I just couldnt help it!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
              Thank you kids. I've been working on another project specifically for women, based on the poem "After a while" ( or "Comes the Dawn") by Veronica A. Shoffstall. She gave me permission to use it. It's almost ready, but I just don't feel well enough to finish it. I'm hoping it will be in the store soon.

Meanwhile, you all hold down the fort!

*gets out the chicken broth, special sickie blankie and book on tlc*

*reads book while spooning chicken broth in grannys direction*

*looks at granny covered in chicken broth*

seriously granny go get yourself into bed, let everyone pamper you until you feel better - sending you healing thoughts xxxxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Thanks Granny.. and so so sorry to hear you're not firing on all spark plugs. Take care of yourself .. and I look forward to seeing your new template when it's done...
                The beauty of this work is that you don't have to get a doctors certificate to have sick days hey!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

And if it's a "FEELING LOW" kinda lack of energy..The joke thread started in the "Others..non related discussions" section has some to warm you up like chicken soup!! If we can get you to LAUGH again!!Hey..may just be the "pill" that really works!! For what it's worth my dearest GRANNY!!! I LOVE YOU and can't wait to get more of you in your show of templates!! YES..Can't wait to see that POEM!!HUGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X