• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Extreme Makeover Information

FOUND THIS!

Apply To Be On Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Today!

Do you know a deserving family who desperately needs a home makeover? Perhaps it's your family? If you would like to nominate your own family or another, then print out our application and send it in, along with a video and/or pictures! The Extreme Makeover team could be coming to your neighborhood!

How to Download the Application:
    Windows Users
    Right-click on the application link above and choose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..."

Mac Users
    Control-click on the application link above and choose "Download Link to Disk" or "Save Linked File As..."

You will need Adobe Reader, version 5.0 or higher, to print the application. Don't have Adobe Reader? Get it here!

I'm unable to download this application etc. from work, so I don't know how involved it is. I'm just wondering if we can obtain alot of information to put on an application......... Then everyone send in an application. With all of us here, we could overload the show with our nomination!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

I read parts of it and printed it up....We need a video of the house, and LOADS of info on her situation, kids, ages, etc living in the house..and it says they receive over 1,000 aps a week, so it could take months before you hear somethng...SO if we are going to do this, we need info...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Yeah, but do they have months to wait? Are they going to have to sell the house when they move her to a different place? Sorry, I'm not up on the situation as to whether it's Jazz's house or if she rents, etc
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Maybe her daughter Angie would need to be part of this, in order to get the video. ???
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• jamiept
          Mad Scrapper
          • Nov 2007

you all are such dears!!! This sounds great!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

I can't believe it!!!! You're not going to believe it, but I thought about this!!! Onie, you're brilliant!!! To actually go and find out. I think we should at least try!!!

Thank you for doing this!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• spanielmom
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2006

I saw the application also. We would definately need Jazz's daughter to film the house, and fill out lots of info. But from what I read here about Jazz's situation, this is exactly what they are looking for. I think she stands as good a chance as anyone. Do you think her daughter will help?

Comment

• grannywin
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2006

I have been lurking in the background through all the discussion, but feel there is a real need to help Jazzie. It seems the show needs something that tugs at the heartstring of America to secure a choosen spot on the show. I think Jazzie would qualify with all the difficulties she faced recently. Her daughter would be the most obvious person to help with the application. I really think we could secure a place for her on the selection process by overwhelming the staff with our power. I have been watching the show and it is usually limited to neighborhood support. This would be different angle for them---worldwide support! Let's give it a try.

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

Wonderful:

Shoot: I wish I wasn't going away so soon. I should be back around the 8th of March. I will do what ever you guys want to help Jazz. Onie this sounds like a wonderful idea and I know that we can do it. Please include me even if I am not here. What a wonderful thing if we could get this done for her. If we all write letter's from our hearts I know that our prayer's will be answered. No wonder I love you guys.......xoxo
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic....

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Well Great

PK.... Maybe you could contact Jazz's daughter and tell her what we need. I think it would be good to send in several + applications. But it would be awesome if we mention on the application that this nomination is sent from all over the world. Somehow include every one from this forum, your contact information to submit with the application. Maybe we could compile a list of names with a paragraph from everyone attach to application.
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

This is awesome! Jazz owns the house, and she can't sell it unless she gets cash for it because she would have to put too many repairs into it before a lending company would loan anyone the money to buy it and she can't afford that. So she is going to deed it to her grandsons to fix up as they can. So if we could do this that would be just awesome!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Smile
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2006

Wonderful

We can do this.........we are our own neighbourhood........and we will not give up.......Now I really don't want to go away........please tell me where to send my letter........I am ready............
                        sigpic....

Comment

• Winnie49
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

Dont worry Smile dear you in but now you must have a fun in the RD so enjoy your vacation!

Girls this idea is WONDERFULL, brilliant Onie!!!! wow!!!!!! I'm so happy for this idea and also if we can help also if we are out from the states is perfect, just need to know when, where i need to do this!

Huggsss
                          Wendy
                          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• kimbob
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2007

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT IDEA!! I can't do much from this side-but if you need anything from me for this cause PLEASE SHOUT!!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

This all sounds like a wonderful idea (as long as I don't have to be in a video, I am way tooooo phobic about that). But I will be glad to fill out a form too. I do suggest we make sure her daughter is willing to go along with this before we get too involved in the project though.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X