• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mint
    Layout Whiz
    • Oct 2006

Help again

I just bought the stapled frames and down loaded them twice but cant get them to install. any one have this problem. and what did you do.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin
  • mint
    Layout Whiz
    • Oct 2006

Help anyone scrapbook people. I e-mailed you but there has been no reply. Help Anna
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• mint
      Layout Whiz
      • Oct 2006

I did get your private message thank you for the help.I sent you a reply
      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• Desmond
        Resident Geek
        • Jan 2006

Hello,

Is there still a problem with the frames file? Please let me know!

As well, please note that our office hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm Central Standard Time, M-F. We do occasionally check in after hours, but if you're not receiving a timely response outside those hours, please understand we're not ignoring you! We're probably sleeping.

Desmond.
        |

Comment

• mint
          Layout Whiz
          • Oct 2006

Sorry for not getting back lots of flooding here. I have sent them another e-mail. And down loaded it twice still will not install.
          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• Desmond
            Resident Geek
            • Jan 2006

Hello,

I have tested the file (FST_Stapled_Photo_Frames.smb) on our server -- I was able to download and install it without issue.

It is possible the file is becoming corrupted when you download (Somewhere between our servers and your comptuer). You might have better luck downloading from an alternate location. Please send me a PM, or email support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com with your order ID, or email address (any information we can use to look up your order) and we'll get you an alternate link.

Thanks for your patience!
            Desmond.
            |

Comment

Working...
            X