X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LindaLou
    • Jan 2010

Hi!

My name is Linda and I'm from the midwest. I'm having a lot of fun with my new software, but I've hit a snag. I'm trying to use a quick page and I can't get my photo to slip behind the frame. The buttons I normally use on the toolbar are disabled when I'm using a QP. Could someone help me figure out how to get my photo to go behind the frame on the QP????? When I'm "building" a layout from scratch it's really great - so many options and easy to do. With a QP though it's a little different. I hope we can use QP's with this because sometimes I get a little lazy and don't want to start from scratch. Thanks!
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Hi Linda - I'm assuming you mean a Quick page that is in PNG format. When you bring your photo in - it's probably sitting on the top - all you need to do is send it to the very back and positition appropriately for the quick page. Or if you like do the other way around - bring photo in first and then open quick page into layout and it will be on the top straight away.

hope this helps. Love to see your layouts in the gallery here. We love to praise and encourage newbies. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• nannybernie
      Mad Scrapper
      • Apr 2009

load qp in sbm, then load your photo, use the ctrl and down button to take the photo to the back, then grab resize handles and resize pic to fit the qp 'hole', position your picture as you want it and presto, should be done... A lot of the qp's in our forum are actually templates with some of the embellies flattened, so you will have access to your buttons on the top in that case no probs. If you are loading, as Carena suggested, a png qp then just do as suggested in the first part of this response. I hope that all makes sense.
      All the best from Nanny Bernie.
      Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Welcome to MAX. I hope you like it here.

Comment

Working...
        X