• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Weekly Challenge 37 - whats in your....

this weeks challenge is called ''What's in your........''

you are to scrap a page using the above phrase somewhere on the page, fill in the black with whatever word fits your page ie closet, dresser drawer, glove compartment, trunk, freezer, Garden, dreams etc

''What's in your...... (Fill in the blank yourself)''

Rules

1) Scrap a page or several using the phrase ''What's in your......'' this phrase MUST be somewhere on the page

2) the page can have any theme or colour scheme

3) the page MUST have two photographs

4) all pages to be posted in the gallery and into this thread

5) challenge closes Sunday 24th August 2008

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• pickngrin
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2008

This is a quick one I did just for fun, working on one a little better. This one is for my son, the space fanatic. I had to post it because he thought it was "sooooo coooool!!" LOL
    kids, ya gotta love em.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

This sounds like it could be very interesting. Hope I will be able to join in on this one. You sure come up with some awesome challenges Fiona!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

great page pickngrin....i am really going to have to rack the old brain for this one LOL....hey maybe I could do whats in my head then I would only have to put a blank layout in the gallery LOL!!!!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

okay here's mine

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• pickngrin
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
            great page pickngrin....i am really going to have to rack the old brain for this one LOL....hey maybe I could do whats in my head then I would only have to put a blank layout in the gallery LOL!!!!
            Too funny!!!

Comment

• pickngrin
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2008

Ok here is my real one. This one I may actually print out and frame. Made me see I had some real treasures in my life.

Comment

• naugle1
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
                Ok here is my real one. This one I may actually print out and frame. Made me see I had some real treasures in my life.

Beautiful Page-these challenges are nice especially when they make you stop and think!
                Christine

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

great pages i love a challenge that makes you think

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• MommaBird
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2007

Beautiful pages ladies! I guess I haven't had time to think. Hopefully I will be able to get to this. Got a new computer and an trying to make recovery discs before I install software, but so far it does not like any of the DVDs I have used (keeps spitting them out). They are Memorex DVD+R @ 16x, so I don't know what to buy now!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Wow, these are great so far...Nanwu, I'm still lovin yours..lol...Great idea...Thanks Fiona for this challenge...Sure will have to put my thinking cap on for this one...Like I don't have enough to think about these days...LOL...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Liwayway
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
                        Beautiful pages ladies! I guess I haven't had time to think. Hopefully I will be able to get to this. Got a new computer and an trying to make recovery discs before I install software, but so far it does not like any of the DVDs I have used (keeps spitting them out). They are Memorex DVD+R @ 16x, so I don't know what to buy now!
                        MommaBird what was the requirements in your system? What kind of blank DVD's are they looking for? I am sure it is written down in your manual. What brand is your computer? I have a HP computer and I bought a blank DVD with the same brand name and I was able to make a recovery disc. Try using the same brand name as your computer's name. It might work and it works in mine. I hope that you will able to make those recovery disc.

Comment

• pickngrin
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
                          I am sure you have checked this but are you sure it takes DVD + R and not DVD - R? Some computers can accept both. My advice is to buy an external hard drive, like a My Book. Never have to worry about dvd's getting lost or scratched. I wouldn't be able to function correctly without mine.

Comment

• Fern Byrd
                            • Feb 2007

Here is my LO for the WHAT'S IN YOUR.... Challenge.

sigpic
                            CT For ScrapBird.Big fan of Michelle McCoy.

Comment

• pickngrin
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Fern Byrd View Post
                              Here is my LO for the WHAT'S IN YOUR.... Challenge.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=4545
                              That is really pretty! I love the hinged picture frames!!

Comment

Working...
                              X