• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

"Gone with the Scraps".

We have some bad news, and some good news.... First, the bad news...

Dear beloved, we are gathered here today to bid farewell to our beloved Soap... "Days of our Scraps".

Our ratings have been slipping, and our sponsors refuse to patronise one more season. We would like to thank all of you who have faithfully and loyally supported our program.

Now, the good news....

We have been contacted by a leading manufacter, who is eager to sponsor our brand new dramatic drama.... "Gone with the Scraps". The name of our new sponsor is.... "Bouncer... The Quicker Picker Scrapper".

Our new sponsor are so impressed with our old cast, they have agreed to retain it in its entirety, albeit with some brain washing here and there. Our dramatic drama takes place in the world famous fast scraps restaurant Windey's... Our stellar cast in no order whatsoever is....

Moonbeam, Queen of the Moonshine, head waitress at Windey's.

Saccanon, head of the hardware department at the local Home Ripoff.

Eye Pickaboo, from the ICU department at the near by "Crisis Permanente."

CropstoDawn, head of public relations in the scrappers conglomerate "CroptillMidanightonly".

Jazzieal, Private Secratary to the Head of Security at "On the Brink" Security Agency.

Steve, Head of Security at "On the Brink" Security Agency.

Smile, Head Detective at "On the Brink" Security Agency.

Cntrywoman72, Owner of the local watering hole... "Dry Springs".

Marion, Head Shrink at "Crisis Permanente".

Mustava Leik, Owner and operator of "Roto Puter".

Onie, Head nurse of the Emergency Room at "Crisis Permanente".

Ladybug, #1 exterminator at "Bugs Unlimited".

Granny, Head coach of the famous "Geritol Raiders".

We invite you to tune in, same time, same channel, for the opening episode of "Gone with the Scraps."

Granny the Announcer.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Brilliant Granny,

The casting is perfect!

Marion

Comment

• srussell
      Digi Sage
      • Feb 2006

As the Head of "On the Brink" Security, I was walking the halls doing my rounds, and I noticed the medication locker has been broken into... My concern is, that with all the multiple personalities around here, anyone could be suspect...

Ok, now who broke into the med locker? Onie was in charge of that floor...
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Being the head shrink here, I think that the guilty person is always the first one to be the accuser, to throw the suspicion onto some one else. Fes up Steve, You did it yourself!!!!

Marion (headshrinker)

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
          As the Head of "On the Brink" Security,-----You got to be kiddin

I was walking the halls doing my rounds,----Is that all you do. Cushy job
          and I noticed the medication locker has been broken into...---Youhave the master Key

My concern is, that with all the multiple personalities around here,-----Like you

anyone could be suspect...---Like I said before you have the Master Key

Ok, now who broke into the med locker? ---Fess up you know it is you

Onie was in charge of that floor... ------and a good charge nurse
          So we wonder Steeve since I heard you are brainless and you have more then 1 wife. Wait till they find out this news.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Hey granny

No bars in this one. Well girls I know of a bootleggeer and we could meet at my place to relax.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
              As the Head of "On the Brink" Security, I was walking the halls doing my rounds, and I noticed the medication locker has been broken into... My concern is, that with all the multiple personalities around here, anyone could be suspect...

Ok, now who broke into the med locker? Onie was in charge of that floor...
              Boss...I've been trying to contact our Head Dective Smile but she is no where to be found..I am still not sure of her..Coach Granny could have sent in one of her Raiders to break in the locker..you know how she is..or the Head of Roto Puter Mustava pill..also someone said that Ladybug of Bugs Unlimited was seen snooping around with her rat killer..then again Marion could be right about you...hummm...watch out for any "funny out of the
              ordinary" behavior from everyone...you just never know who the splits are
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
                No bars in this one. Well girls I know of a bootleggeer and we could meet at my place to relax.
                Good idea Eye or here's another idea...since The Queen of Moonshine is the head waitress at Windey's we could crash there..get some of Windey's bright red cups to drink from...and keep up with the gossip around town..let us know
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Jazzieal

Red cups are my favorite. Now since the news of the med cupboard being broken into we need be careful who is on our side. They may try to put meds in our drinks.Steeve is A shifty person and he is security. Can you imagine that.
                  sigpic

Comment

• jazzieal
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
                    Red cups are my favorite. Now since the news of the med cupboard being broken into we need be careful who is on our side. They may try to put meds in our drinks.Steeve is A shifty person and he is security. Can you imagine that.
                    I can't say too much here about Steve since he is my boss...but I have heard things about him...will fill you in when we go out..I'm keeping my eyes and ears open...will try to get into his private files when he is away..need to sneak his key and get one made..I still haven't found that Detective Smile..imagine her being the head of Detectives.. Im still of the opinion she is one of Granny's multiple personalities..be careful

Comment

• Smile
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2006

Detective Smilie.......always on the job

Sorry Steve I got held up at" Dry Springs". Cntrywoman reporded a comotion in the male washroom. When entering ,the suspects fled out the window. But they left writing on the wall................If your're American when you go into the bathroom,and American when you come out, what are you when your're in the bathroom??? Eur-o-pean............signed........Mustava....Very serious indeed. I guess I will check out those facts after a couple of beers...I shall be at the hospital by midnight.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic....

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

Eye I think we do have a bar..that Granny just called it a watering hole..
                        "Cntrywoman72, Owner of the local watering hole... "Dry Springs".
                        Just leave it to Granny to call a bar a watering hole !!!

Comment

• jazzieal
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2006

Detective Smile..just what to you mean being at the bar drinking on the job..
                          that is aganist the rules..you mustava lost your mind..On the Brink" Security Agency does not allow that!! if you have finished investigating the writing on the wall..I assume you have since you are having a few beers..you need to go to the looney bin...oppps I mean hospital and investigate..its hard enough to keep up with you (WHOEVER you are)already.. we do not need a tipsy detective on the job...my boss told me to pass all this along to you so if you have a problem with it..take it up with Steve!!!

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Who

Didn't you know beacause she( smile) is a Canadian she can do whatever he wants. She is a nasty drunkard and better not be drinking on Duty.If she is the head Mucho then who do we report to?.
                            sigpic

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

smiles is that canadian and she is aloud to do whatever she wants in another country. SO if she drinks then who is her boss----Canada?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X