X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

January "Groove" On The Way!

Happy New Year from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s monthly newsletter!

For all of you eager Groove readers out there, the January issue comes out Friday, January 5, 2007. Look for the "Happy Holidays" contest winner, a fab scrapper profile, freebies, a new contest, and our usual line of tips, tricks, inspirations and fun!

If you haven't already, sign up for The Groove today! It's free...and fabulous!

Your Groove Editors,

Karin and Marnie
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • Robynanne
    • Nov 2006

Thank you!

Thank you for running this! I'm LOVING the whole contest thing.

I had some requests for you though -

On the "old contest" page, could you by chance do something to distinguish the winning entry? I know it is in the newsletter but that is rather hard to dig through and find when all the pages are right there.

Also, it would be really cool if you could maybe list some of the "honorable mention" pages that didn't win but maybe caught your eye or something.

Thanks!
    Robyn

Comment

• The Groove
      • Jun 2006

Thank you for your "groovy" suggestions! Right now, the winner is identified by name in the gallery, but highlighting the winning layout in a more obvious way is an excellent idea. We'll look into that!

AND, regarding honorable mentions, we think you read our minds (or maybe, great minds think alike? )! As of the January 2007 issue, we will be honoring three layouts for each contest. In January, 1st place will win a $20 gift certificate to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store, and two runners-up will each receive an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad!

Thanks again for your comments, Robyn. Enthusiastic Groove readers like you make The Groove even better!

Karin, Co-Editor of The Groove

P.S. For anyone who hasn't already, sign up for The Groove today - it's free!
      The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

• Robynanne
        • Nov 2006

Ya, only I was thinking, like, 10 honorable mentions.. not 3. I'm not thinking I'd ever make it into the top 3 even, so the more "runner ups" the more likely I am to see my name get mentioned. I don't need a prize - I just like thinking I'm sorta a winner.
        Robyn

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

You are a winner just by being here Robyn!

Marion

Comment

Working...
          X