• Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Sad News

Hi Guys,
    I wanted to Tell Ya'll,

My Granny Passed away this morning. I am So Thakfull, to have got the Pictures of her a Khloie when she was feeling good a few weeks ago. She has been fighting everything under the sun for about 3 years, with the last 6 months taken its toll. She told me the Friday before Kholie was born, she was tired of fighting, she gets over one issue and another one pops up.

She asked the Doctors to let her go home, because she didn't want to pass at the Hospital, and the doctors had done told her there was nothing else they could do, the antobotics would not get rid of the infection in her lungs anymore. So she came home Tue afternoon, and Wed. morning (this Morning) she went to meet Our Family and Her Maker. It was peaceful, she closed her eyes and went to Sleep.

I was going into the Gate at the Plant when I got the Call, so I did what I had to do right quick, then
    I got to Go See her and Say Good Bye, before they took her to Funeral Home. I Know she don't Hurt Know More, she is Able to walk, Run, or Skip now, so that Gives me Peace. She Might Even be Fishing right now, who Knows!!!
    Hugs!!
  • dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Kimmyann,
    I am so sorry to hear this but I am glad for you and your family that she did get a few moments with Kholie. She is at peace now and you have the many wonderful memories to share throughout the years. May God Bless you and your family. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Sorry to hear of your loss. My sympathies to you and your family.

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Kimmy, sweetie, I am so sorry....I know there is never anything someone can say to make it better...But you are right, she is probably catching the BIG ONES right now...<wink> You are in my prayers hun! Take care of you...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
          Digi Sage
          • Aug 2008

Kimmy I'm so sorry for your lossbut as you say say,she's probably fishing right now ans if there is a special place where all the fishing guys go she'll probably meet with my Dad and my brother. They would have a good trading fishing stories.
          Love Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

So sorry.Ir is such a loss when hey are so special.Prayers are with you.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Thanks Ya'll, I know Granny has Peace now. I am So Glad to Have all of Ya'll too!!!!

Me and My Aunties was talking this morning and we was saying, when she met up with all Our Family and all the Hugs was over, she started asking Her Father In Law who his daddy was and Where he was born!!! She was so interested in the Genealogy I was doing, and could never get past my Great Grand Pa, (her Father in law) We always joked about her, going to 20 question him, when she saw him. We even did the DNA study, and Never Matched our Surname. Then we turn to her being able to go Fishing Now!!!!

Val, I bet they are all Fishing together, My Family never Met Strangers!!!! and Always Loved to Share Fishing Stories!!!

My Biggest thing is She is Free from her Sick Body.

All Ya'lls Prayers Are Appreciated!!!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

So sorry Kimmyann, but you are right, she is in a better place now.

Comment

• mswizard
                  Digi Sage
                  • Mar 2007

Kimmy, I am so very sorry for your loss! Words never seem quite adequate at a time like this but please know that your family will be in our prayers!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                  Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Thanks Ya'll......
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• knzus
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2007

Oh dear... I'm just now seeing this?!

So sorry to hear of your loss -- you are in our prayers here, girl! Thinking of you and your family!

I know how much you wanted to get those layouts done of your Granny and Khloie -- such a keepsake they will be for everyone!

I just know God has been showing your Granny all the good fishin' spots.

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• bluevelvet
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Apr 2007

I am just now seeing this also so sorry to hear about your loss but she is no longer sick and in pain and in Gods arms now. Its wonderful you have the photos so you can show your little girl someday. Prayers to you and your family.
                        CHRISTINA

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Sep 2007

My deepest sympathy to you and your family - she is with God now hugs xoxo
                          My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

Thanks Ya'll.... Yes the Pictures I got are a Treasure Now. God will take care of her, till we have all Our Family together Again. Thanks For all the Prayers.
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• nannybernie
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Apr 2009

Blessings to you Kimmyann. Thoughts are with you.
                              All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                              Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X