Hi Everyone

1. VickiLynn
    VickiLynn
    Hi girls, I am hoping to kinda get to know you all so if you don't mind please share a little bit of information about yourselves.
    A little about me, I am Vicki married to my high school sweetheart (Harlan) for almost 13 years now, we have two boys Caleb (5) he has autism so we are trying to learn all the best ways to teach him and help him cope with everything, and Ethan (18months) and he is our super hyper and silly boy, you will probably see so many pictures of both of them in my pages, they are my world I love them both so much and am amazed daily by the things they do!
    Here are a few pictures of them
    Ethan

Caleb
  2. TheFreeSpirit
    TheFreeSpirit
    Hi Vickylynn

Welcome to the Creative Team and thanks for your lovely intro to yourself and your lovely boys, they must keep you really busy.

I usually sign myself FS in the forums, I have 5 kids, 3 of them are my step-kids and the other two are 'my boys'.

Between them they've given me 10 grandkids! You will see them featuring in my layouts. I have a fantastic husband and we've been married for 34 years.

I'm sure you will love using Fiona's beautiful artwork, she is so talented.

Blessings - FS xx
  3. eye
    eye
    I am just a plain jane.I have four kids.Jack-- 35 yrs. Devin-- 26 Ethan--21 and Sheena 18.I am 60 and hubby is 51.Retired when I was 57 from nursing and do not miss it.Smile who is on scrapbookmax is my cousin.Love to do crazy things and I feel 20 ha ha