Conversation Between Moonfairy and eye

1. Moonfairy
    Hello,my friend!
    I just got your pm.Your layout is absolutely divine!Thanks so much for using my little tid-bits in your layout!You did such a great job on mixing and matching all those elements.Have a great day or should a rather say night?
    Hugs
    Trudie
  2. eye
  3. eye
  4. eye
    Thanks sweetie.Those kits are awesome.Wow the mystical that is what I really love.I am on my last backshift.Just did 8 as well as making and doing layouts.I am onto my 2nd album of her birthday.We sure had fun.Thanks for thinking about me.You are a nice friend.You have a nice weekend as well.
  5. Moonfairy
    Just dropping by to say hi!I assume you're scrapping your heart out with all those wonderfull kits you bought!Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
  6. eye
    Thank you sweetie.I downloaded about $30. worth of all that mystic stuff.Thanks for the site.xo.Keep in touch.
  7. Moonfairy
    Hi,Eye!
    I am sgad you found the Scrap N Tag Shop and bought the beautiful kit from them.Your layout with it is a real killer,so beautiful!
    Hope you have lots of fun with the kit and a marvelous day!
    Hugs
    Trudie aka Moonfairy
  8. eye
    Hi Friend.Thank you for that site you posted today.All Those magical Kits I got them all ha ha.Now for the fun.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8