Conversation Between eye and mariet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. eye
    HI THERE STRANGER.YES J READ ALL THE BOOKS.THEY ARE GREAT.HERE IS THE SITE THAT HAS ALL THE FREE STUFF FOR TWIJIGHT LAYOUTS.NOW YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE SITE TO FIND THEM BUT IT IS WORTH IT.THINGS AEW OKAY AT THIS END.

http://numbbumm.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html
  2. mariet
    Hey, it has def been a while since our last chat, but I do hope things are going well on your end. I have been busy with work and my two daughters. Have you read the Twilight series ? My daughters got me in to them and have me going to see the movies them self.
    Well hope this finds you doing well and will message you again when I have more time.
    Miss you guys
  3. eye
    How have you been.Miss yah xo
  4. eye
    Hi sweetie.Well we got power back but the weather is cold and the trees are all iced if we get wind they will all break.All is well here.
  5. mariet
    Just poped in for a few and saw that you were hit by the bad weather. Hope things are better for you now and continue to improve. By the way love your picture
    Marie
  6. eye
    just dropping in to see how you are xo.
  7. eye
    where have you been.I mised yah. xo
  8. mariet
    wanted to pop by and say hiya chic. It has been a while, hope things are going well for you. Miss chatting with everyone.
    Love the pic for your profile
  9. eye
    Howdy stranger.It is hard to get chatting.I know as I work all night and sleep all day.hard to do anything xo.Been thinking about yah but we will chat one of these days. xo
  10. mariet
    Hey Eye wanted to stop by and say hi before I got off. Man joining the working world can suck sometimes. LOL ! I work from 9:00am till 6:00pm or later . I miss chatting with you guys
    Hope things are going better for you and maybe I can catch up with you guys some this weekend.
    Later Chickie .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast