PDA

View Full Version : We Have A Newsletter!

Scrapbook MAX!
06-30-2006, 06:02 PM
The Groove is Scrapbook MAX's brand new, fabulous, free monthly newsletter! Designed especially for digital scrappers like you, The Groove is packed with contests, freebies, prizes, tips, interviews, inspirations and more!

Click on the link below to subscribe. You'll receive The Groove every month, starting **today!!** with the July 2006 issue. Don't wait - get into The Groove!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/thegroove/subscribe.php

MaggieMae
07-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Yea!!!!! :)

Granny
07-01-2006, 01:27 PM
It's awesome, thank you so much for this wonderful bonus!

Granny :D

Lor
07-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Wooo! Whooo!!! I love it!!! And "The Groove" is a way perfect name! This is great!!!

Okay Granny, was this the surprise? You little stinker you!!!!:D

lilbinkey
07-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Wooo! Whooo!!! I love it!!! And "The Groove" is a way perfect name! This is great!!!

Okay Granny, was this the surprise? You little stinker you!!!!:D
I just downloaded it into my SBM & I cant find anything new... :-(
Do you or Granny know what all is in the pack?? Than I would know what to look for..... :-)
Binkey

MaggieMae
07-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Hi Binkey,

The new words are under the embellishments and under the category "Play". There are lots of numbers, words, etc. Hope you find them.

MaggieMae :)

MaggieMae
07-01-2006, 08:43 PM
The new newsletter is a super addition to the program! Thanks for creating it.

Granny
07-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Lor, honey bunny.... Patience is a virtue. How can I get anything ready for ope.... , hummmm, if you keep pestering me? :eek:

Get a grip! Good thing comes to those who wait. :rolleyes:

<whisper> I love being a stinker, hehhehehe<whisper>

Lor
07-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Lor, honey bunny.... Patience is a virtue. How can I get anything ready for ope.... , hummmm, if you keep pestering me? :eek:

Get a grip! Good thing comes to those who wait. :rolleyes:

<whisper> I love being a stinker, hehhehehe<whisper>

So true you are Granny!!! Patience is a virtue, so I will try to get a grip!!! Thanx for setting me straight girl! :D

OnieRN
07-02-2006, 10:28 PM
I downloaded the freebie in the news letter "Party"...... it appears to be a duplicate of "FUN"! Aren't they the same embellishments or did I goof somewhere? :confused:

Marion
07-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Looks like pretty much the same words, but a different font.

Marion

Kazr
07-03-2006, 02:13 AM
WooHoo just got the Groove newsletter & love it,thanks for the freebie pack,am downloading it now :)
There is a section where you can send in hints & I am wondering,does that include hints & ideas for traditional scrapping also?
Great feature on Marnie,thoroughly enjoyed reading it, well done Marnie!:D

The Groove
07-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Hello everyone - thank you for your warm response to The Groove! :D

Kazr - to answer your question, The Groove definitely wants to hear from our readers (tips, tricks, inspirations, creative uses of Scrapbook MAX!, etc.). Our focus is on digital scrapbooking; however, as this community has shown, there are many design ideas that originate with paper scrapping that can be applied to digital scrapping, and we'd love to hear them!

Though we can't publish every single idea we receive, we sincerely appreciate everyone's willingness to share - you folks are the best!

Thanks again! Keep on scrappin', and keep on reading The Groove!

Your "Groovy" Editors :)

Kazr
07-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Thanks Groovy Editors,:D
Will send in a tip to you & let you decide, I doubt it can help with the digital scrappers but thought it might be helpful to others.
Will be in touch
Karyn aka Kazr.