X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • womanw/anedge
    • Dec 2007

hello from West Virginia in the USA

hello all..i'm so glad to be here,have looked at alot of pages before o2bngdhope gave me athe wonderful gift of scrapbookmax for xmas..(cause she loves me most)hope to get to know you all and I see how wonderful you all are..and have heard alot about u..lol,loved smiles tree problems,and have loved seeing who grannie is leaving love for..thanks again for having me.Hoping to meet lots of people and have even more friends when I'm done..love to all!
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by womanw/anedge View Post
    before o2bngdhope gave me athe wonderful gift of scrapbookmax for xmas..(cause she loves me most)!
    I think your husband and I are neck and neck with that one.
    Love ya, girl! Merry Christmas!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Hi Kristie... Welcome to the forum!

We are delighted to have both of you, and look forward to seeing your wonderful creations. This is a very waky place, so jump right in and enjoy!!!

Do be careful with the characters around here, and remember that I'm perfectly sane and normal, so if you have any problems, call me.

Granny to the rescue!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Welcome to the family
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Welcome aboard!! I think that you have a very special friend!! And what better xmas gift than scrapbookmax!! Can't wait to see some of your creations and just join in the fun around here.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
          X